Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. L

Wolves Women - News and Info

Would have lost 1-0 if they had to deal with VAR.
  2. L

The Comms Thread.

We can operate some kind of "3 defeats and you're out" rule.... until we settle on the luckiest Mixer, then stick with them.
  3. L

Lopetegui

Yeah that's true. Lopetegui didn't show a lot of compassion and was prepared to let him go. O'Neil was the complete opposite and is the sole reason for both RAN still being here, and his excellent season.
  4. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Miles off.... looked it too. Lino would have flagged without VAR.
  5. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Teams will pay big money to bring in players that are capable of changing a match. Players capable of taking seemingly foregone conclusions, and singlehandedly turning it around. For a while now, I thought Antony may be the biggest waste of money I've ever seen... but credit where it's due - he...
  6. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ah, I read some misinformation on that then, clearly.
  7. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yeah.
  8. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Haven't seen the Everton one, but that is 100% a penalty against AWB. Amazed anyone could think otherwise. Dixon saying his hands are in a natural position as he's doing his Daniel from The Karate Kid impression for absolutely no ****ing reason.
  9. L

Today’s Games 2023-2024

We wouldn't have faced Utd. The 4 semi finalists were numbered in alphabetical order 1. Chelsea 2. Coventry 3. Manchester City 4. Manchester Utd Then the draw was 1 vs 3 and 2 vs 4 If we had gone through the numbers would have been 1. Chelsea 2. Man City 3. Man Utd 4. Wolves So would...
  10. L

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

And also longer lasting in the fans memories. Utd can (and will) continue to spray ludicrous amounts of money around and will get a lot wrong and maybe some right. Their fans won't worry too much when the chequebook comes out again... But for Wolves, the next time we want to spend a huge sum...
  11. L

I didn't mention them as they were not direct replacements for top players who were moved on. My point is that we have replaced big players well.
  12. L

Absolutely true, of course.... but we have a pretty good track record, even taking into account the Guedes' of this world. I would suggest the good track record indicates we are doing something right, rather than being lucky - but there is never certainty and a club in our position can't...
  13. L

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Totally agree. And feel pretty confident that in a couple of years you could replace the word "league" with the word "world" and still be correct.
  14. L

It should be pointed out that we have done very well with "direct replacements" in the last few years after selling or losing a top player. Neves out, Gomes in... plus profit. Moutinho out, Lemina in... minimal cost (probably profit when taking wages into account). Jota out, Neto in... plus...
  15. L

A big part of the best 2 seasons for Wolves in my lifetime. Lovely, lovely bloke to boot. Disrespectful is an understatement. Not surprising from someone seemingly happy to offload Neto for half his value.
  16. L

Sammy Szmodics

Philogene has looked top notch every time I've seen him... which is only 2 or 3 times, but still. Very impressive
  17. L

Forest verdict

Was a very good and clean tackle... unfortunate it dropped to their player.
  18. L

Forest verdict

Then I would like to politely suggest that maybe your expectations are too high.
  19. L

Forest verdict

I'd say deserved the point, unlucky to not get all three at a difficult place to go, due to yet more VAR deficiencies. Thought our general play was fine and a lot of the criticism in the match thread and in this thread is totally unwarranted after a committed and decent performance.
  20. L

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Would he have ensured the ref gave us an obvious foul or ensured VAR spot said obvious foul and disallow the goal?
Back
Top Bottom