Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Villa v Wolves predictions

3-0 villa just haven't got the backup players with so many injuries up top .
  2. S

Leicester City

If it's 4 point deduction or around that then I can see some teams taking the hit and spending silly amounts. Said it before they need to at the end of the season and before the January transfer window have a system in place. Where all clubs in the prem have to publish their accounts and then it...
  3. S

Fosun Looking For New Investors

When GON walks then says later I wasn't backed . I presume when JLO said it or even Lage some people laughed it off . The problem is the lack of strategy at the top . Could some clever person on here list the successful owners or companies in the top European leagues based from China . I can...
  4. S

Hurt

Whilst I agree shi and Fosun sanctioned those signings so that won't change next season. GON wanted a striker and he didn't get one . Our great club won't move forward with ifs buts and maybe.
  5. S

Coventry Verdict

The problem with the handball is the on field ref has given the goal so needed convulsive evidence to overrule it . I think it might of been handball but all in all we were poor and didn't deserve to win it . You make your own luck and today we were ****e
  6. S

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Shi is still here though after multiple failed windows at getting a striker in. He might be a puppet for Fosun but then that means they are failing yet again to address the areas required and showing to having limited knowledge on running a football club .
  7. S

What happens when your owners have little footballing ideas I am afraid. You end up multiple times not buying players in areas where we needed strengthing in multiple windows . Fosun let's hope you start backing the manager in the next window or we will not progress and sane mistakes will be...
  8. S

Looks like this is gonna be a bust
  9. S

Not surprised they didn't sign a ****ing striker . You get injuries with a small squad what do you expect.
  10. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Happy to be proven wrong But I will be interested to visit at the end of next season. As if he isn't backed I could see him leaving but also us dropping down the league rather than going upwards . So there might be a different view on many things if that is the case . Just my opinion though...
  11. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

So if 5th place in prem gets Champions League is that full qualification or do you have to go through the qualifications first before the league stage like the top 4 would get ?
  12. S

Wolves v Fulham comms thread.

Good win but the teams struggling with lack of depth due to injuries. Don't know how many times we have to say we need a ****ing striker to the board . See do many times players getting injured as the backup players are not good enough to come in . Great win but they need to look at their...
  13. S

Fulham (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Hope Fraser does well as need the fringe players to up their game with such a small squad .
  14. S

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I just pray Fabio keeps scoring as we can't afford to lose lots on his fee and Guedes really
  15. S

The Wolf From Wolverhampton

Good stuff Half the people on here have me on block so may not get through
  16. S

Team vs Sheff Utd Home

With the games coming up does GON rest Lemina and play Gomes and Doyle . As we need to try this as Lemina is on 8/9 yellow cards isn't he ?
  17. S

Forest- possible points deduction

The thing with all of this is it should be a deadline say in 2 weeks time where they have a week to make a case to defend themselves and then any teams in breach of FFP should be deducted points . Otherwise we get to closer to the end of the season and things drag onto next season. Its not...
  18. S

Loan Thread 2023/24

Not saying Podence is amazing but I Cantona and Ronaldo, Maradona Paulo Di Canio attitudes were questioned at times . Not putting him anywhere near them in terms of talent . But sometimes in your squad you need a a firecracker .
  19. S

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

Gutted for him
  20. S

Squad rotation, 3 big games in 6 days

Whilst I agree it is a dilemma but why don't other teams have to do this if FFP applies to all . Do they have bigger squads to rotate more players . How are they doing this if they have more players in the squad ?. Can't think of many in the prem this year that sold their best player and a...
Back
Top Bottom