Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Asthmatic Wolf

GON: ‘No excuses’

In his post match interview today, Gary O’Neil was quick to proclaim that there would be “NO EXCUSES” for todays performance, in keeping with his humble, ‘no nonsense’ approach. He then said this; “It’s a massive number of chances. It’s been two tough games. It’s a group that’s new to me and...
  2. Asthmatic Wolf

Buyers

There are a few ITKs here, it’s easy to identify them as they get a lot of stick for trying to pass on information. Does anybody, ITK or other, have any inkling or crumb of hope that can be clung onto in respect of a sale? We must be very attractive with the current budgets in place. And if...
  3. Asthmatic Wolf

Forbes Article

I’ve read the article and thought I’d briefly summarise for those who haven’t. It’s given me a new perspective, and it’s not good. Basically Fosun have a significant debt profile and major credit agencies have downgraded their credit rating and status because they consider there to be a real...
  4. Asthmatic Wolf

Polite Platitudes

Repeated references to the reasons behind the 2 rejections being the family situation and risk for a young manager. Bizarrely these ‘reasons’ have in some quarters been used in defence of Jeff Shi. At this elite level, if these factors were red lines, these managers simply wouldn’t have...
  5. Asthmatic Wolf

Central Midfield Conundrum

A thought which I am posting here as it is distinct from any transfer activity (sadly). The need for an athletic central midfielder who can carry the ball has been apparent for years. The frustration is that I really feel this is the missing piece to make us a very effective team. I can even...
  6. Asthmatic Wolf

The ‘Sustainability’ Paradox

Much has been made of the need to be ‘sustainable’. Yet as I read that Ruben Neves, who could and should have been the centrepiece of our progression into the elite of the PL, is all but confirming that he is on his way, the fallacy of it all becomes impossible to ignore. Fosun recognised...
Back
Top Bottom