Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

Lopetegui

I love that, "Lopetego prefers AC Milan", there's a surprise. Such an unassuming chap!
  2. E

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

No complaints; but I can't help thinking that yesterday's game was almost the ideal, as far as the Premier League and media establishment are concerned. A Plucky performance by one of the 14 also rans against a title contender, in front of a passionate crowd. A good screen product with only...
  3. E

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

It's exactly the same quote, just with even more spin being put on it by the new secondary source reporting it. Really nothing "more direct" at all.
  4. E

U18 & U23 news and info...

I think he's a fan of the stripey lot down the road isn't he? He certainly has the kind of questionable "world view" that would make him fit in well there, by all accounts.
  5. E

Also having a more consistent business CV than many other club chairmen. You don't need someone from the football mafia in charge, just someone who can act as administrator and intermediary between the club and owners.
  6. E

Only going to happen if the outgoings also get done early, which is unlikely. It's the way of things at Wolves and I don't expect a change. Better not to build expectations.
  7. E

FA charge GON

Lbw, in cricket and most things around a try in Rugby have similar subjective elements. Only line calls, in any sports, are really black and white. The problem is in the inconsistencies in interpretation when the technology is applied and the difference in football is because of the culture...
  8. E

Gary’s De-Presser

I don't have a problem in connection with Android tablet or phone. The issue I have had in the past is purely with the way the App is laid out. The last two Academy games have been fine, because the link to stream has been there, on the front page well before KO. In the past this hasn't always...
  9. E

FA charge GON

Two against Liverpool must also count close to worst though? Can we have a poll, worst decision against us this season?
  10. E

Gary O'Neil - tactics

If it was a subjective decision, then there were no grounds for any further intervention. The subjective decision had already been made on the pitch and there are no objective grounds for reversal. Just by asking him to look at it again they are implying they don't agree with the subjective...
  11. E

Lacked shape and organisation in all areas. Because of so many changes to the regular U21 set up perhaps? A big learning curve for Lemina. He will need to adapt to both the pace and physicality of the game. Fraser also looked less confident, perhaps as a result of his spell in first team action?
  12. E

Got it now. It seems you do just have to wait and hope they put it on before KO.
  13. E

Having the same problem finding how I access this on the App. Do I just have to wait until they put a link up, or is there a way of opening the stream in advance?
  14. E

Agreed. The last couple of streams have been impossible to log into on the App until well after the game has kicked off. Finding anything on the App is difficult enough, because they seem to have forsaken ease of navigation in favour of a busy "high impact" home page that has no proper menu and...
  15. E

Yes or no to FFP/PSR

Not sure you should, or can, force corporate entities to have a specific accounting date. There are many reasons why they may choose different dates, depending on connected company structures and financial arrangements, or international fiscal requirements, that have nothing to do with...
  16. E

Forest- possible points deduction

What's the betting that Forest grassed them up?
  17. E

Steady first half. Look well organised in defence and play it out effectively. Benjamin having a bit of a nervous time though, struggling with the windy conditions maybe? Pond looks confident playing out from the back, but Whittingham giving it away in midfield too often.
  18. E

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

All of our foreign born players will potentially be of Non-domicile status. The way that they organise their finances around this will be down to the accountancy advice they, or more importantly, their agents employ. They will all be taking full advantage of the current legislation. The status...
  19. E

Yerson Mosquera

I would have loved to have been able to see his development. Like you I watched his U21 appearances and saw a very different potential to that of Totti, for example. He did not have the discipline, but there was something about his presence, at such an early age, that still made me think there...
Back
Top Bottom