Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. R

Last of the promotion winning squad…

I guess that’s officially it. With Coady now confirmed gone to Leicester and Neves leaving this summer too they were the last two of the promotion winning side of 2017/18. That‘s also the end of Nunos legacy too in a way. After 4 decades of supporting Wolves I’ll remember all of those players...
  2. R

The ‘No A Holes Policy’

Thought the following comment from Matt Hobbs following his promotion to sporting director is interesting…. “Most people can watch a Premier League game and see a good player, but where we have to make sure our standards never slip, is our rule to avoid players who negatively impact the group...
  3. R

Hwang/Costa Partnership

As its a Monday morning, thought I'd liven things up. Not looking good on the injury front for Sasa, and maybe even Raul. So. Diego Costa and Hwang Hee-chan partnership up front, discuss.............
  4. R

Adverts on the Mix

Maybe its just my gutter level mind but thought there was something a little wrong (but maybe not as bad as Pogbas shorts) about this particular ad on the sidebar of the Mix this morning...........
  5. R

Why so many serious injuries

We seem to be getting hit with a spate of really serious injuries recently. Off top of my head and no doubt missed a few: Chiquinho - alleged ACL in pre-season friendly yesterday Mosquera - hamstring needing surgery Jonny - ACL twice Neto - kneecap Podence - unspecified groin then foot injury...
Back
Top Bottom