Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. V

Poland v England

Really! I didn't insult you, i explained my opinion and you disagreed. Can you not just leave it at that without petty remarks? Yes you're right, it probably would have been best to leave it.
  2. V

Jeff Shi - Interview in The Athletic

I think we'd be an attractive proposition/asset to a lot of investors now so i'm not too concerned about that perosnally. It's in Fosun's interests to maintain their asset even if they intend to sell.
  3. V

I think it also goes a little further than this too and that clubs are expected to address the accounting deficiencies of other clubs within the circle within a cycle hence we picked up Neves cheap but then the price was inflated for Silva. Now we're established i expect we'll be the club...
  4. V

Poland v England

This was your inital reply and most follow-up reply. I really want to draw a line under this now @Zico but you did purposely state 'am i suggesting if players don't like it...' with connotations that i was undermining racism/prejudice and therefore they should just accept it. I'm entitled to...
  5. V

Poland v England

-Prefixing your accusation with 'hope' is still an accusation. -'Poorly worded' is subjective and an unmeasurable metric - Justifying your perspective beacuse another or several others share the same perspective is poor form. Mass behaviour may be a good indicator some of the time but there are...
  6. V

Poland v England

You made a direct accusation according to your 'poorly worded' metric. You've yet to justify that accusation!
  7. V

Poland v England

I was the first to reply to this thread and therefore your reply requesting it stays 'on topic' by implication can only have been to my inital post and therefore i addressed your post directly. You take your car into a garage and later find out that they ripped you off by a £1000 [livelihood]...
  8. V

Poland v England

I've come to the conclusion that you are just attempting to course controversy. I haven't read a single paragraph of substance from you on this thread yet which is the hallmark of a Wum/Troll.
  9. V

Poland v England

I wrote several paragraphs over 2 or 3 posts but you CHOSE to highlight one aspect. Players shouldn't feel they have to take legal action but you didn't raise that or acknowledge it. Don't specify that you wish for the thread to lay out available options to players if you are going to take...
  10. V

Medical and performance dept

Still can't believe we had Tony Daley as fitness coach for so long! Much like the 'unhinged' gravitate to psychology :)
  11. V

Maybe he believed them at the point he said them. Unlikley but you never know.
  12. V

Poland v England

I thought England played quite well last night and on the balance of play just about deserved a victory. In years gone by it was the kind of match that England [or a English team playing in europe] would be losing 1-0 at HT. I think Southgate has done a good job over the last few years and the...
  13. V

Poland v England

And not once did i suggest that either but 'pushed' can also imply 'has little alternative'. I feel i'm best leaving it there now. In future i won't be commenting on sensitive issues as it is clear that people cannot separate factual options available to an individual from in this case my...
  14. V

I like some of what Shi states he is intending to do but i do worry that it is a moving target. In 10 years time it won't be whether we've increased revenue by 100m it is whether we've closed the gap relative to our rivals otherwise as transfers inflate we'll still be purchasing the same...
  15. V

Poland v England

You're entitled to your opinion but i disagree. Ultimately, England players tonight only have a limited set of responses they can action and meaningful [unlike drinking from a bottle] and potentially impactful methods available to them do fall under methods available to people in all walks of...
  16. V

Raul Jimenez

Big blow for us this in what could prove to be a vital match when we look back on our season. If nothing else, we really needed Jimenez to get further competitive minutes.
  17. V

Poland v England

See above!
  18. V

Poland v England

I think you're trying to stir up controversy here! I'm comparing it to a work place, afterall that is what it essentially is. If your employer does not resolve institutional racism then your next course of action is to go beyond the employer and to industry bodies and failing that to take legal...
  19. V

Is this season's squad better than last season's?

Accounting for departures/acquisitions and development i'd say: Gk: on par Def/wing backs: minor improvement CM: minor deterioration but extremely vulnerable to major deterioration Wingers: moderate improvement CF: minor deterioration given Silva is improved but still not at minimum standard...
  20. V

International Captains

Pressman sent off in first 15 minutes i think? Ketsbaia Edit: read on and someone replied already.
Back
Top Bottom