Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. ToastedWanderer

Coventry Verdict

Man Utd vibes at the end there, we had an excuse for the lack of fire power, but not the awful defense..
  2. ToastedWanderer

Brentford verdict

Bad day at the office and a crappy long var offside check took the wind out of our sales. Not sure how many more games I can stomach watching Brentford players get such horrible injuries every 2 minutes..
  3. ToastedWanderer

Blue Card

We are so going to be the first team to get screwed over for this..
  4. ToastedWanderer

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Isn't it nice following a team who know where the back of the net is..
  5. ToastedWanderer

The phrases that pundits and commentators can't live without now

Pockets, there's more pockets on a pitch than a snooker table according to pundits..
  6. ToastedWanderer

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

West Ham are cheating, they shouldn't be allowed to use copy/ paste for each goal..
  7. ToastedWanderer

Forest Verdict

Dreadful game that showed what quality passing can do for us. Shame we didn't do it for the majority of it. Forest fans seemed over the moon from their performance, they were awful too lol..
  8. ToastedWanderer

Burnley verdict thread

This was a typical cold evening kick off, no atmosphere first half, ramped up a bit second. A comfortable, no frills 3 points coming off a tough trip to Arsenal and a Burnley side who finally found where the net was at the weekend. Banana skin avoided and will be looking to be more revved up...
  9. ToastedWanderer

The Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

He never really celebrated goals apparently, but he's now fully assimilated with the team and the fans. Watch the run up to the winner, the Molineux roar was awesome and infectious. He almost went full Nuno lol..
  10. ToastedWanderer

Sheffield United v Wolves comms thread.

Cue Wolves are pants without Neto press.. How have we become the Santa Claus club?
  11. ToastedWanderer

Bournemouth Verdict Thread - Up the Gary !

MOTD lol, why bother commenting on our forward line firing in a good brace when you can just show the sending off that they all agreed instantly was a red instead and moan how Hwang went down. If Hwang didn't go down, we get **** all, I don't like play acting, but one angle showed definite...
  12. ToastedWanderer

Bournemouth Verdict Thread - Up the Gary !

We shouldn't under estimate wins like this. How often have we dropped points after the international break? How often do we gift poorer sides points? How often do we fail to put 10 men to the sword? How often do we fail to turn dominance into goals? Too often, but not today..
  13. ToastedWanderer

Neves loaned to Newcastle?

I'll go for the down votes, I'd like to see him play over here again for the nostalgia and a couple more bangers before he settles down into obscurity..
  14. ToastedWanderer

Only 6 years ago best 22mins ever

Witnessing the shot of Nuno at 10:50 is when I realised it was our year..
  15. ToastedWanderer

EFL Cup Ipswich V Wolves VERDICT

Gary has 30 minutes in him, I'd like to be more positive, but Loppies influence has now fully left the building and it ain't pretty what remains. Genuinely scared for Saturday lol..
  16. ToastedWanderer

Palace verdict

I thought we were nailed on for a score draw, but then that 10 minute lack of concentration leading to two quick goals happened again, this needs to be weened out of our play before it becomes a habit. If Sasa had got a touch near the end, I think we may have made it 3-3, but as it was, too...
  17. ToastedWanderer

The current bottom six

We need to score more than 31 goals this season, do you think we can?
  18. ToastedWanderer

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

We're ****e..
  19. ToastedWanderer

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Long way back now, we simply don't look like we can score at all, need all kind of changes in the final third..
  20. ToastedWanderer

Nunes to City

Also an excellent album from Extreme..
Back
Top Bottom