Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

Norwich sack Farke

Seems a really bizarre decision that isn't going to have any sort of impact on the final outcome anyway. Strange.
  2. J

Nuno facing the sack today

See @WickedWolfie quoted post. My post yesterday was intended to be a parody of the many colourful traits that were shown by several members of the forum yesterday evening after a poor result. It is in no way meant to be taken seriously.
  3. J

Bruno Lage

If you aren't scoring it isn't working, you're in denial unfortunately. If you have 70 plus chances and can't score something is wrong. Raul isn't up to speed even now, he is getting there.
  4. J

Bruno Lage

If you can't score in 70+ chances you haven't got the players to execute that style. Keep kidding yourself if you like, Liverpool, citeh, Chelsea or Tottenham would have scored 15 plus goals for the amount of shots in those games under that style.
  5. J

Neil Warnock

I wonder what odds you may get on it, a corker that is!
  6. J

Neil Warnock

Now that I'd pay to see !
  7. J

Neil Warnock

Hopefully he gets the villa job when Smith gets sacked.
  8. J

Bruno Lage

We weren't winning games and needed to get points on the board though. It was obvious we didn't have the correct players to play that way which is why we were unable to score. Until we have a better midfield and a faster centre back I don't think we will see that style again unfortunately.
  9. J

Palace verdict

He picks the team and sets it up. Doesn't that mean everything is down to his making really?
  10. J

Bruno Lage

The expectations on here are top class reading at times. Did everyone think there was going to be an immediate change of style were we absolutely batter everyone we face and they'd just roll over and take it? The guy hasn't even been able to make all of the signings he wanted. I'm sure as he...
  11. J

Hi guys, just following the pattern of overreaction and negativity after the match. What are people's thoughts on sacking Lage off the back of a poor performance and taking into consideration the Brentford game which is 2 poor games? I was thinking Nuno is available shall we get him back in to...
  12. J

Embarrassing!

Quite an embarrassing post really to be fair. Are we multiple champions league winners with Pep Guardiola at the helm now? **** me, palace ain't mugs. If this was against Norwich then I might see a reason for this kind of a post. "First time I've switched off" - I've seen far worse...
  13. J

Palace verdict

We don't have a God given right to win. I thought we could boss this one but others said it would be a difficult game. Guess what? They were right.
  14. J

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

Poor performance today unfortunately.
  15. J

Villa…

I've read some of those Twitter posts, I think that guy has to be a blues fan or one of our own on the wind up. The posts are too funny not to be.
  16. J

Stadium Plans

Definitely, Guo might be able to lobby Bojo and co to have a ready made molineux replacement developed for us under the guise it's for the Birmingham Commonwealth games. We just need to make sure he does this correctly so it's near Wolverhampton. A free tax payer and FFP free stadium. That means...
  17. J

Villa…

Fantastic, let's hope this gift keeps on giving and they get Steve Bruce back in to finish the job off.
  18. J

Goal music

I think we should play the chorus to Spandau Ballet - Gold but edit it for crowd participation to say Goal instead of Gold. We could even incorporate the screens to prompt like a kareoke.
  19. J

Should Wolves offer Joao moutinho a new one year contract extension?

Yes if Bruno can get a new centre midfielder and keep him. If he's the choice between an upgrade or not then I'd say no. Getting on now and in some games his age definitely shows.
  20. J

The style of play in the last season was "sit back, defensive chaos, do nothing". There was no pace last season and we didn't know how to defend. A maximum of three players would advance into the opposition half. It was appalling and went backwards. His point was it was the wrong appointment...
Back
Top Bottom