Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Pintandkebab

Villa , Newcastle , West Ham and Wolves - its getting tougher.

I suppose we need to be realistic and we are so far off the top 4/6 . Yes we like many will get the odd win against the big boys but you need major investment every season to compete or look to compete with them. I don't think Fosun have that approach in their model for Wolves . They want a club...
  2. Pintandkebab

Dean Smith Sacked: I'm inconsolable.

I know Gerrad has done a good job at Rangers but anyone else think that this could be hilarious if he starts poorly ?. I could seriously see him 5 games in with 1 point on the board or something . Then then Villa would be in the **** and also Stevie G career would be like Lampards . Where he was...
  3. Pintandkebab

Everton verdict

Hwang for me has made the difference up top . As we don't just rely on Jiminez now . As Hwang wants to get in positions to score where as Traore , Trincao sit wide most of the time and leaving just one possible option in the box.
  4. Pintandkebab

Nuno facing the sack today

I don't think it has worked out for Nuno but surely someone needs to look at Spurs recruitment team. I mean Nuno was similar in his approach that Mourinho was . Even my dog could tell you that .
  5. Pintandkebab

Vile Prediction

I would take a draw right now. I think Villa have overtaken us in their setup IMO. The recruitment, the youth setup , personnel in the background they have recruited . Just seems to be stale at Wolves. We are sat in the middle lane of the motorway with others going past us and leaving us behind.
  6. Pintandkebab

Newcastle United Takeover

It is going to be interesting to see how this all pans out. One thing is for sure Newcastle will now be another team that will be pushing up the league . So us not improving the squad is going to bite us soon .
  7. Pintandkebab

Wolves v Newcastle Comms Thread.

Sounds typical Wolves at the moment posession but no threat
  8. Pintandkebab

A Nuno Hangover

Nuno is the best manager I have seen in my lifetime as a Wolves fan . But It is obvious like Mourinho he is stuck with a certain style with no obvious plan B or C . I think we rode the wave with Nuno and the squad brought into the mentality but really when Jota and Doc left that was the start...
  9. Pintandkebab

First 3 games played well & nowt, next 3 games not great & 6 points

The writing will be on the wall if he does . As Nuno went due to Fosun not happy with 13th and the football was boring towards the end. So if Bruno does think like this then I think he will be gone by December .
  10. Pintandkebab

Southampton Verdict

Great to get the win and Raul to get off the mark after the horrific injury. We badly needed those 3 points and hopefully can get 3 points against Newcastle.
  11. Pintandkebab

Today’s games - 2021-22

I still remember certain posters on here saying Villa's signings were no good . They seem a little quiet over the past few weeks . Also no excuses today we need a performance . Yes VAR can be **** etc but the reason why we are near the bottom of the league is because we haven't taken our...
  12. Pintandkebab

Team for Southampton

If fit as we never get any injury updates really. SA Semedo Kilman Boly RAN Neves Dendoncker Podence Traore Hwang Raul Raul for Hwang and bring in Trincao would be my only possible switch .
  13. Pintandkebab

What's gone wrong

The problem for me is we have players that can pass a ball but when we get in the final third we still have one or two at most in the box. The wide players Traore and Trincao need to be busting their ass to get in the box in case Traore over hits a cross . Also it is obvious to me the Neves and...
  14. Pintandkebab

23/09/21 - Do you think we will go down?

I will cast my vote if out of Pre mod in about 2 weeks . Lose the next two or just get one point out of them and we could be in the bottom three and paddling in ****.
  15. Pintandkebab

Spurs Verdict.

If Bruno keeps the same team that failed against Brentford bar one player say then I fear the Newcastle game will be interesting for both him and Shi. As we had the talk of X Y and Z but he needs to play his formation and also change a failing team. If he does change it then people can only...
  16. Pintandkebab

Fabio Silva - value for money???

Feel for Fabio but yet again comes down to poor management at the top. We couldn't find an extra £5million for Botman but paid £35million on Fabio . Even if he comes good firstly it will be in 2/3 years time and won't it be a cutrone/ Mir situation where he will go on loan and then get games (...
  17. Pintandkebab

Wolves v Spurs (EFL Cup) comms thread.

Frustrating and worrying but at least we scored 2 goals
  18. Pintandkebab

What needs fixing?

Professional Footballers ****ing hell if I trained every week I would expect to be a fit and secondly be able to kick a stationary ball . Yes some supposedly are better than others but lets be honest Moutinho set pieces are getting worse . What do they do in the under 23's . Oh it is a...
  19. Pintandkebab

Lost interest

I will never lose interest but for me I think we have hit our peak with the current ownership. Otherwise this season was a golden opportunity to strengthen which we did not do , the last two seasons were opportunities to expand the stadium and it never happened. Every fan sees things...
  20. Pintandkebab

Concerns about Shi

Past footballer or manager running a chip shop . Come on surely people can see Shi's running of the club over the last few months has been shocking . Ticket Prices £100 more for a season ticket ( 5th highest in the league For what ? we couldn't even stump up the extra £5mil from Botman so why...
Back
Top Bottom