Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Parkfieldswolf

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

I’ve only just seen the replay of MGW goal on Saturday and I’m staggered how VAR didn’t rule a foul on Semedo by MGW. As clear a push as you’ll see and the ref is in a good position to spot it. Totally abysmal officiating from the on field refs and the hated good for **** all VAR.
  2. Parkfieldswolf

Forest verdict

Positives a point Cunha and Hwang back but not kid ourselves that was pretty dire. Forest are down there for a reason but we were lucky to get the point in the end. Stumbling and stuttering to the end of the season. Injuries and small squad have wrecked what could have been a brilliant season...
  3. Parkfieldswolf

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Not celebrating waiting for VAR
  4. Parkfieldswolf

Grim. Getting what we deserve
  5. Parkfieldswolf

Please GON send them out with a message of urgency. Let’s pass it quicker let’s move and pass instead of standing and passing at walking pace. This is Forest remember not Man City or Liverpool we should be going for the jugular. Stop being so passive
  6. Parkfieldswolf

Wolves players were complaining of handball by Yates that led to the corner. VAR? **** off
  7. Parkfieldswolf

Apart from the bit of quality from Cunha it has been grim. Even allowing for injuries we have dropped off dramatically.
  8. Parkfieldswolf

Cunha 10/10 what a goal
  9. Parkfieldswolf

Semedo one assist per season according to the female commentator
  10. Parkfieldswolf

Even with the return of Cunha we still seem so light and toothless up top.
  11. Parkfieldswolf

Ponderous at the moment
  12. Parkfieldswolf

Early yet but we already giving the initiative to Forest. We have to control our possession better
  13. Parkfieldswolf

Anyone else thinking sod it

Great post
  14. Parkfieldswolf

I’ll go with the latter sentence of your post
  15. Parkfieldswolf

My old man was quite old when I was born and when I got into football about age 7 or so I couldn’t understand how my Dad didn’t bother with it. He told me he loved it when he was young playing well into his late 30’s and going down the games when work allowed but he was sick of what he called...
  16. Parkfieldswolf

West Ham United Football Club verdict

Decent 1st half **** 2nd half. I hate VAR with a passion. Last season Salah in offside position makes our defender play the ball due to not being sure of Salah’s position he benefits scores and goal stands. All the people saying we didn’t deserve anything cos of our 2nd half display well you...
  17. Parkfieldswolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Man City have so many good players it’s quite embarrassing the ease they can brush teams aside. On another note I know he’s winning things but Grealish just isn’t the same player is he as when he was at Villa. He was exciting and was always looking to take players on but he seems content to do...
  18. Parkfieldswolf

Burnley Verdict

No two ways about it we were poor tonight. Injuries go a long way in defence of the performance but even so we should be better than a really poor Burnley team. I always look for positives so Cunha’s return, a point and hopefully a reminder to Jeff & Co that without our best players we’re not...
  19. Parkfieldswolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

A really poor half we’ve somehow managed to make Burnley look relatively good when in truth they are one of the worst teams to ever play in the PL. Thankfully RAN has got out of jail so far but major improvement needed in the 2nd half. I don’t like knocking young players but it’s clear young...
  20. Parkfieldswolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Been coming we’ve been gash
Back
Top Bottom