Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bacon Sandwich

JR Bellegarde

Please tell me we're not going to coach all that out of him...
  2. Bacon Sandwich

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Thanks for that. Good to get the now-customary daily dose of idiocy from the Wolves hierarchy out of the way early on...
  3. Bacon Sandwich

Lindgard

Dear God. What would Mike Bailey make of that...
  4. Bacon Sandwich

January 2024 transfer thread

Top man! I have given you your first 'like.'
  5. Bacon Sandwich

Every time I come on the Mix it gets worse. Yesterday a coach who'd failed at FGR. Today Lingard. Fully expect to read the Mix tomorrow and see that Chakreverty is back as head of medical
  6. Bacon Sandwich

What's this complete *******s in the Percy article? While there will not be multi-millions to spend in the winter window, Wolves would rather focus on adding a forward who has been properly researched and analysed by the recruitment team. I thought Hobbs said we had a running list of players...
  7. Bacon Sandwich

Ian Burchnall

To amplify @WeAreTheWolvesII point above... Gary Neville made an interesting point on Sunday, talking about United. He said words to the effect that once you start to dial back your ambition it all goes wrong. Thus United's ambition is no longer to win the league, it's to finish fourth. That's...
  8. Bacon Sandwich

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Part of a Sporting Life article, with no axe to grind. Defence already a big, big worry... The Molineux opening was probably the most undesirable job in the Premier League this summer. With Julen Lopetegui departing, former Cherries boss Gary O'Neil was brave to step in, but it may ultimately...
  9. Bacon Sandwich

Ian Burchnall

Apologies if this has already been posted, but looks like not all FGR fans were that impressed by our new coach...
  10. Bacon Sandwich

Ian Burchnall

Possibly the most depressing thing I've read about the current state of the club
  11. Bacon Sandwich

Ian Burchnall

No disrespect to the Millers or the Tykes, but we’re putting together a back room staff that wouldn’t be out of place at Rotherham or Barnsley
  12. Bacon Sandwich

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Yep - as someone else has pointed out, GON has given four half-time team talks, two of them have seen us concede three goals in the second half. I'm now thinking we need to be 2-0 up at HT as Gary is going to ****-up his HT tactics. I'm absolutely dreading the international break. God only...
  13. Bacon Sandwich

Palace verdict

Well I'm buggered if I've seen anything to say he's an outstanding coach. Someone post a link, quickly. Sadly @wolfslair's comment that O'Neil is simply too thick looks far more accurate. In my view neither O'Neil nor Mick Beale would look out of place selling fruit and veg on the local market
  14. Bacon Sandwich

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Gary now has two weeks to work with the players Well I, for one, am ****ing terrified God only know how much damage he can do in two weeks
  15. Bacon Sandwich

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

I don't much fancy Doherty vs Eze - but I fancy going down to 10 even less, so Semedo has to come off. And Sasa for Fabio. No 9? He's playing like he's bloody 9...
  16. Bacon Sandwich

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms thread.

So is it Sarabia on the right, Neto on the left and Cunha behind Fabio (my choice) Or is some *******s like Neto on the right, Cunha on the left and Sarabia as the 10? Or are they constantly and beautifully going to switch positions, run rings round Palace and win 3-0...
  17. Bacon Sandwich

Crystal Palace (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Let's be charitable and assume there's a family emergency. Or a christening. Surely not a holiday...
  18. Bacon Sandwich

Crystal Palace (A) Pre-Match Thread!

I'd be quite happy to finish the season with 35 scrappy 1-0 wins...
  19. Bacon Sandwich

Dexter Lembikisa

Comment I saw from a Rotherham fan was that he was "improving with every game."
  20. Bacon Sandwich

Palace Lineup

Interesting that in Enso's interview (albeit allowing for translation) he said he needed to "get in condition." Wouldn't be surprised if he misses out on this one - gather he's not being called up for Paraguay now, so the two weeks on the training ground should help him. Looking forward to...
Back
Top Bottom