Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. D

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Forest trying to get Akpom, that's one I'd certainly be interested in.
  2. D

Isn't there some sort of extension, that clubs can get an extra 24 hours to get a move sorted as long as the deal sheet is with the prem before the deadline? Usually to complete bits of paperwork or medicals? If so, Yuri Alberto deal may not be off.
  3. D

Not sure we even bid for him, as someone earlier posted. Links from Turkey are usually awful. Unless the story is picked up by a reliable journalist, I'd ignore any links from Turkey in the future.
  4. D

Smashing it this season, he's 27 but never really played at a high standard. How refreshing is it to see unusual names linked. Our scouts must be so happy with the changes in the club hierarchy.
  5. D

Unfortunately this is the case for at least 13 prem clubs. At least the fans are aware of the clubs plans now. We've needed a change in strategy. With strong scouting, you can build a transfer window around 1 or 2 player sales. Brighton as an example. I'm much more trusting in Matt Hobbs than...
  6. D

Sky sports have gotten rid of reliable journalists in favour of content creators. They aren't to be believed anymore. Basically just televised Talksport.
  7. D

I'd get as much out of them as possible. Dig our heels in like they did with Rice. If he's their number 1 target. Make them overpay. Would he hard to replace in January.
  8. D

I wouldn't risk him from the bench. Likely to get 5-10 minutes cameos as we've seen for Sasa/Fabio. In those minutes, if he doesn't get the ball or gets dominated by smart experienced defenders. Risk crushing a lads confidence before it's even had chance to flourish. Hopefully Ings is a...
  9. D

Problem with this is throwing Fraser into the premier league when he's had no senior level experience. He's got promise but he's nowhere near ready for prem yet. Even from the bench. He's got a knock at the moment but he definitely needs game time in League 1-2. If we signed Ings, surely it's...
  10. D

Funnily enough I just looked at the attacking players Moyes has had at West Ham and most have flopped. And they've had some talented players. Scamacca, Haller, Vlasic, Cornet
  11. D

Personally I can't see us agreeing to pay his full wages when we're trying to be smart about finances this month. Having a good relationship with PSG hopefully sees us strike a good deal for Ekitike. I'd still rather a fluid attacker similar to what we have at the moment than Danny Ings. I'm...
  12. D

I thought he'd had more injuries recently than this. So that's a positive Wouldn't want to be paying his full wages, especially with him not being a guaranteed starter.
  13. D

After his move to Leipzig, I'd have thought Liverpool would want him starting as much as possible. The championship links surprise me. They'd want him either in the prem or at a team in a European competition still. He'd certainly get minutes here. Just unsure on starts
  14. D

Have you seen his miss from today? :rolleyes:
  15. D

We will, I can't see how we'd be able to offer to him the game time Liverpool would want. I know this was discussed heavily days ago. I'd welcome him over some of the names we've been linked with
  16. D

Almost certain this was edited too. Not real unfortunately.
  17. D

The quoted journalist isn't real. Somehow managed to persuade twitter/X users that it's legitimate.
  18. D

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Great post
  19. D

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

There's bound to be a welcome to Wolves one later tonight. As someone who watches a fair bit of European football, he's a player to be excited about. Played more advanced under Vieira so far this season.
Back
Top Bottom