Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. T

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Very impressive showing from Gomes here with two goals, one assist and another nice pass (number 21). Looks like another Neto!
  2. T

The Squad

Similiar to last year on paper but most of the names we thought (or hoped) would deliver such as Jiminez, Guedes, Traore, Collins, Hwang, Nunes didn't or at least not to the level we had hoped for. I feel more confident about the squad this year, especially as we've had half a season from most...
  3. T

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I don't get where Reed would fit in with Lemina, Gomes, B. Traore, Doyle and Hodge. Such a strange rumour surely it's crap unless we're selling one.
  4. T

If you all recall B. Troare had stats like that and he's not good enough yet to start in the PL. He might get there, but we really need someone at the level now in my opinion.
  5. T

Nunes to City

Looking into the Santiago Bueno signing it seems that Girona are owned by City and it seems like we've got a really good deal for the player. Strongly suggests to me this is happening..
  6. T

Nunes to City

People are mad if they think we're going to reinvest this incredibly low amout of money in todays value in new players. We couldn't sign a player on free transfer before this... this won't change much in the current market when Scott a championship player goes for more than half of the cost of...
  7. T

I know it's only July but with all of the players who have left and others rumoured to be leaving we're going to go back to the position where we don't have any options on the bench. It was so crucial last year to have options with 5 subs and I'm sure we got most of our points from subs on the...
  8. T

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

We look like the side that's 6th. Fantastic first half. Hopefully it continues.
  9. T

Relegation Rivals

My predictions for the next 6. Palace - Brighton, Brentford, Liverpool, Villa, City, Arsenal - 3 points Forest - Fulham, City, West Ham, Everton, Tottenham, Newcastle - 4 points Leicester - Tottenham, Utd, Arsenal, Southampton, Chelsea, Brentford - 4 points Us - Southampton, Bournemouth...
  10. T

Wolves V Liverpool verdict thread

Brilliant result. I just hope the injuries to Lemina and Hwang aren't too severe. Hopefully Lemina in particular is ok as I thought I saw him walking around at the end and he was outstanding.
  11. T

Staying up or going down ! What is your best guess with this new squad ?

It's hard as a pessimist to be positive about our chances. I was always worried about relegation under Nuno's tenure even when we were competing for European spots. All the signs are looking positive so I'm hopeful, but it only takes a couple of severe injuries and unlucky results to relgate us...
  12. T

What's our best XI?

This is the most squad depth I think we've had since coming up. Arguably a better squad than Nuno's, almost certainly better when you compare the individual players. If we can't stay up with this squad I'll be devastated.
  13. T

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

To be honest I don't like being a downer but that first half felt very much like other first halfs against United that we end up losing. Some reasonably nice play in midfield, toothless in attack and some dreadful mistakes at the back. We're still in it though and I trust Lopetegui to recognise...
  14. T

Raul Jimenez

This is such an odd situation but I do wonder if he'll make this mysterious injury worse by insisting on playing in the world cup for his love of Mexico and it'll rule him out for the whole season.
  15. T

Wolves v Leeds FLC3 comms thread.

Leeds team worse than ours on paper. They've made 9 changes I think from the weekend!
  16. T

Forbes Article

While this does look bad, I don't think anything the club has done over the last 6 months would suggest they're getting ready for a sale? If they're in such financial difficulty would they invest £100m into transfers? Would they sack our manager based on poor results and reportedly attempt to...
  17. T

Crystal Palace v Wolves comms. thread.

Well that was a pretty good first half! Collins has the potential to be one of the best centre backs in the league, he has everything. Kilman not bad either! Promising start.
  18. T

Lage OUT

You don't hear many managers apologise to fans for their dire performance that stay at the club. The fact he's having to apologise at all shows it's gone too far. Thought there was a chance he'd turn it around but too late now for me.
  19. T

Team vs City

Weird one, not sure what's up with him really as no details on his injury. In the video they just published on the Wolves youtube channel he was there for the first team photo and not for training, but he looked happy enough and was walking around so really no idea what's going on.
  20. T

Sasa Kalajdzic

If there's one tiny silver lining, we're pretty good at ACL injury recovery! So maybe when he does come back he'll be over the recurring issue like with Jonny.
Back
Top Bottom