Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. forge

Corners

When was the last time we scored from one? It seems that every time we step up to the corner flag and fizz it in, it either hits the first defender, or gets headed away by the opposition. We seem to be missing a big arial presence that other teams like Brighton (Lewis Dunk), Manchester United...
  2. forge

Wolves Players in the 2020 European Football Championship

As of the 25th of May, 2021 the players included in national team setups are: Belgium: Leander Dendonker Portugal: Rui Patricio, Nelson Semedo, Ruben Neves, and Joao Moutinho Spain: Adama Traore England: Coady As for Max Kilman, I am unsure if he's changed his allegiance to Russia, but he's...
  3. forge

Sheffield United Pre Match Thread

I think mgw could be playing. Wolves social media usually posts training photos of those who are going to be in the starting 11, and mgw has featured a few times this week. I really do hope Vithinha gets a run as well. If I had my way tbf i would start Vithinha over MGW if not for performance...
  4. forge

Francisco Trincao

We've been linked with him again coming from El Confidencial via Sports Witness http://sportwitness.co.uk/wolves-second-shot-deal-deemed-impossible-club-desire-sell-mendes-links-aid-chances/ He's another youngster which isn't exactly what I think we need, but at the same time he's got some...
  5. forge

What Wolves Podcasts do you guys listen to and would recommend?

I quite enjoy listening to Wolves podcasts while out on walks, playing video games, and pretty much any time I can. Recently I've been listening to Tim Spiers & Jacqui Oatley's podcast "The Molineux View", as well as, Talking Wolves' podcast (both THE FINAL WORD, and his match previews). One...
  6. forge

Matt Wild - General Manager

Matt Wild has been promoted to the role of General Manager of Football Operations
  7. forge

VAR

Why am I not surprised that when polled the highest rate of fans that support VAR seem to come from Arsenal, UTD, Chelsea, and Liverpool? While I dislike Villa even VAR can't seem to get the decision right. The only reason Ollie Watkins was offside was because he was being held back and fouled...
Back
Top Bottom