Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. TelfordWolf

Arsenal predictions

Sa Doherty Kilman Santi Toti Bueno Gomes Lemina Doyle Sarabia Fraser ??? Maybe we'll see Bouba/Chirewa get a start given 3 games in a week...
  2. TelfordWolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

The doubts about continuity with Mosquera (his desire is to continue but Wolverhampton must give his 'ok') I think whoever has wrote that article has misinterpreted the translation…
  3. TelfordWolf

Astropay

Hope the guy who won Oh What A Shot/Goal has got the money out!
  4. TelfordWolf

2-5m for Hugo? He was very good last season and is still young. I wouldn’t be selling for a low fee. Also wouldn’t take 40-50m for Neto.
  5. TelfordWolf

Arsenal predictions

If we have a bit of pace on the counter who knows. Sa Semedo Kilman Bueno Toti RAN Lemina Gomes Sarabia Hwang Cunha Please!
  6. TelfordWolf

Forest verdict

From the Forest forum: “From what I picked up from the match I don't think there is too much between ourselves and teams like wolves.” Just 17 points. Do teams just assume we’re playing our full strength side every week?
  7. TelfordWolf

Forest verdict

Forest are a poor side IMO. We need to sign 2-3 wingers minimum in the summer. The lack of pace today for us completely neutralised us in large spells. We needed an out ball desperately. Pace out wide would have made a big difference.
  8. TelfordWolf

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Signings signings signings please this summer.
  9. TelfordWolf

Semedo flinching out of the tackle then m.
  10. TelfordWolf

Garbage
  11. TelfordWolf

Logged on to the wrong forum?
  12. TelfordWolf

Shocking defending and goalkeeping.
  13. TelfordWolf

I just don’t understand the Doherty at LB thing. Only thing GON does that I completely disagree with.
  14. TelfordWolf

Team v Forest

I actually don’t disagree with this at all. It’s a must win for them and MGW will be keen to get one over us. Not looking forward to this game at all.
  15. TelfordWolf

http://sportwitness.co.uk/i-expressed-club-player-told-wolves-wants-elsewhere-next-season-lets-everyone-know/ Mosquera wanting to stay at Villarreal…
  16. TelfordWolf

Down to just two games......

Forest forums actually mentioned he was there but thought it was more he was probably scouting for Southgate.
  17. TelfordWolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

He needs pace around him. He has none.
  18. TelfordWolf

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Absolutely rubbish.
Back
Top Bottom