Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Lycaon

Football Managers, Players and their Hobbies

Reading through the Nuno in, Nuno out threads it has occurred to me if he has another passion/hobby outside of football which gives him an opportunity to unwind, relax and generally chill out from what is a highly pressurised environment? Jack Charlton loved his salmon fishing in the Scottish...
  2. Lycaon

Big Six Bias?

Big Six Bias, is it fact or fiction? Often read on here and other fan forums that the top teams have an unnatural advantage when it comes to them getting the rub of the green against lesser rivals, is there really an aspect of the game which is that corrupt? Or, is it simply a case that their...
  3. Lycaon

Thoughts turn to next season

Must admit I pretty much wrote this season off back in February and began thinking how will we approach building for a better campaign next season. Given that we’re safe from relegation (but not mathematically), will we still be a team very much in transition again? Suspect we’ll have to sell...
  4. Lycaon

Surely things won’t get this bad?!

When things on face value aren’t going our way I’m always reminded that it could be a lot worse!
  5. Lycaon

Moyes Managing From The Sofa!

Well, I’m sure we’re all aware (as reported) that David Moyes is going to manage West Ham from the comfort of his home this Sunday, but how does this actually work in reality? Personally, the game moves too fast and with various camera angles he can’t possibly see the whole picture as the game...
Back
Top Bottom