Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. top fox wolf

Central sports news tonight .

No mention of us to night only villa interview with steave Gerrard and a pice on Leicester City villa basis or what .
  2. top fox wolf

Safe standing.

Can somebody explain to me have we still got safe standing areas at Molineux.
  3. top fox wolf

Useing lifts on Sunday.

Just had a conversation with a guy who sits in front of me north bank upper .he has not renewed his season ticket mainly because of going up in the lift and having a wee so close to the next man .What will the club do reguards how many thay will put in lifts useley its like sardines in.a tin...
  4. top fox wolf

R I P TRICIA TURLEY.

My beautiful wife got her ANGEL wings yesterday she's now at peace.
  5. top fox wolf

Good luck wolves we’re all with you .

Not long to go now to see our WONDERFUL team come on me BABIES we’re all SHOUTING our heads off WOLVES AY WE.
  6. top fox wolf

Wolves flags at Glastonbury.

hi guys just watched a weekend of the Glastonbury festival. Does anybody now the guys with the WOLVES flags and how far back thay go must say you can always see the wolf's head or the 3 wolfs .
  7. top fox wolf

How Wolves have been a factor in your life.

Hi guys one of my mates on the mix asked me to relay my encounters with our WONDERFUL club cus he knows what I have to offer so he goes ......born top fox next to south bank. 1966 1968 was an amateur with WOLVES trained Tuesday Thursday played Saturday mornings .used to walk down with jeff...
Back
Top Bottom