Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Team v villa

Sa Semedo, Kilman, S. Bueno, Toti, H. Bueno Lemina, Doyle, Gomes Sarabia, Ait-Nouri
  2. W

Food for thought?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-11891995/amp/England-Diversity-key-Jimmy-Floyd-Hasselbainks-hiring-coach-reveals-Gareth-Southgate.html Southgate’s comments here aren’t exactly a glowing reference of JFH’s coaching ability… Seems pretty clear the fact he is black played a...
  3. W

Coventry Verdict

Why is Boubacar Traore hardly used? Seems a shame. I think he's a good player and has qualities that we need. When Lemina is so off it, and Doyle/Gomes ineffective, surely he has a role to play? Seems his face doesn't fit with O'Neil.
  4. W

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

Well we can, I suppose, but then you get told you know 'nothing' and talk '****' from a poster like yourself who regularly makes up transfer rumours. You rightly point out that we've overachieved, so what does that mean? Anything goes? Today was a shambles because we were outplayed by...
  5. W

Complete over-reaction on here

Why would I do it again? I've made the point. Leon Chiwome was good. I'm just talking about football on here, like most do.
  6. W

Coventry Verdict

Yes
  7. W

Complete over-reaction on here

16,000 posts and a member for 12 years but everytime something bad happens you can't wait to tell people how much you don't care :D
  8. W

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

We've lost to Coventry and it's almost entirely agreed that we deserved to, as we were second best. Yet, you can't blame the manager. You can't say the striker was rubbish even though he was rubbish. You can't blame the owners for leaving us with a terrible squad. Unfortunately for Max...
  9. W

Leon Chiwome

Ha. So, what are you saying here? You don't disagree with my point about Fraser. But you don't want me to make it because it's negative. Then, we can't talk about why Fraser is in this position. Basically, if we lose, don't comment because JR WAS KING will get sad and upset. Are you a mod?
  10. W

Coventry Verdict

But if Kilman wasn't our captain, most (including me, probably) would give it Lemina. He was arguably worse and culpable in stoppage time. Santi Bueno was abysmal today. They targeted him and bullied him.
  11. W

Leon Chiwome

Why is he in the position that you admit he 'shouldn't be'?
  12. W

Coventry Verdict

Haha. A post that discusses the reason we lost today is locked.
  13. W

Will our season fizzle out?

I suppose if you go one for one across the pitch we would come out on top. But, you simply can't play without forwards, it ruins the dynamics of everything.
  14. W

Congratulations to Fosun

As I have said on a few threads, I never demand success (how can we as Wolves fans!?). I just want owners that try. They don't even do the bare minimum, such as replacing two forwards in January with one. They don't care. We need them gone for our long-term benefit. I appreciate all they've...
  15. W

Coventry Verdict

The better team and better players won. It's a lot easier to accept when it's like that. It was a travesty that we equalised and then went ahead. They missed so many great opportunities to go 0-2. If you take out the 'Premier League' and 'Championship' tags, this was two sides with nothing...
  16. W

You would because it's the heat of the moment. The Shi stuff warrants a discussion, IMO, because he deliberately left the squad in this state. Just because it's brought up at our lowest point doesn't dismiss the validity of the point. As I repeatedly said, many will want owners that try, not...
  17. W

Well yes, but they are better than that team, that's the problem. This isn't a case of if we played this game 10 times over that we would win 9. They would win more often than not because we had no forwards.
  18. W

It's not 'rant away' though. There's an excuse for everything. You say 'we'd have snapped your hand off for this position', which is bang on. If we went down, people say I've seen Wolves in League Two. If we went down again, people say 'it's only football'. So it's a never-ending cycle...
  19. W

Nathan Fraser

He was going to join Shrewsbury. I really hate that we have to comment on him after the game. He doesn't deserve it, and he tries hard. But you can't go to a game and come back and not mention the fact he is so far out of his depth.
  20. W

It could be worse, so shut up. Is that really the attitude?
Back
Top Bottom