Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Lopetegui

I'm sure they are already underway but the budget cannot be set until the finishing position is established plus decisions on who is being sold. I've been in a similar position to GON and taking up a position offered is a two way negotiation where they set my targets and remuneration and I agree...
  2. M

Lopetegui

He is currently hot property and Shi has form for being disingenuous and moving the goalposts last two windows. Only a fool would sign a contract extension (remember he already has a contract) without certainty over the tools he will have to work with in this extended future. A summer of...
  3. M

Lopetegui

If I was GON I wouldn't sign any new contract until I know what the transfer budget is and I've actually seen it spent. I'd want to be sure the club have the same ambitions as me especially after recent history. The contract value is of less importance as I can move more easily while my stock is...
  4. M

JONZY 54 - Ref for Luton (H)

OMG Coote and Attwell on VAR for the Euros. Have Uefa lost the plot?
  5. M

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

They'll kill the smaller clubs and I thought the FA was supposed to be all about the good of the game and grass roots football. FA cup replays are part of the magic as well as a money spiner for lower league clubs.
  6. M

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

We need quality cover at GK and RB. We need two propper CF's and to replace any of RAN, Cunha, Neto or Gomes if they are sold. We should sign Doyle permanently and with our injured players back we should be good to go. I'm sure GON will also address squad balance and we could buy a couple of...
  7. M

Arsenal predictions

Can we borrow some of theirs?
  8. M

Gary’s De-Presser

7 consecutive seasons in the top flight secured.
  9. M

Gary’s De-Presser

Do we know Mr Shi is a lifelong Wolves fan? I think it improbable that Wolves were a popular choice in 1980's Shanghai?
  10. M

Arsenal predictions

We'll probably lose but if we win or draw it would be payback for all those valiant defeats we've suffered in the past. They finished Raul as a top striker too!
  11. M

Astropay

Can we not just get sponsored by Specsavers? Then when we get done over by the ref we can just point to the shirt sponsor and say "Should have gone mate!"
  12. M

We Are All One Pack Video

King John looking good at 73 and so humble too!
  13. M

Season ticket prices 24/25

Should know by Christmas which list you're on!
  14. M

Albion punishment

The dilemma for the fa is simple. They would like to make them play several games behind closed doors, but letting them watch seems more of a punishment. Same issue with banning orders and canceling season tickets!
  15. M

FA charge GON

Jack Nicholson - A few good men?
  16. M

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Yeah, I'm sure he already knew he was out.
  17. M

What's with all the hamstring injuries? Are we stretching them.on the rack if they're late for training or something?
  18. M

I see Gary being disingenuous with his presser again as no RAN in the match day squad after all?
  19. M

Athletic article on ticket prices in the premier league

Burnley looks a decent price ticket?
Back
Top Bottom