Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Fenrir_

Filling a £50m FFP hole

This is nowhere near as troublesome as some (including Lopetegui by the looks of it!) are making out. It seems daunting, but there are quirks of FFP and (that buzz word) amortisation that make it really quite doable. Case in point, a few people remarked that the claim we couldn't take up the...
  2. Fenrir_

Moment of the Season

Admittedly this could change, the final whistle against Everton could lead to a very poignant moment for a lot of people, but although we've generally had a crap season we've still managed a few good moments that have stood out. Ait-Nouri and his 95th minute winner in Lopetegui's first game...
  3. Fenrir_

Do you want Lage in charge against West Ham?

Simple enough, you either do or you don't
  4. Fenrir_

Rate the Transfer Window!

May as well ;) I don't think it's been a bad window at all except for yesterday's midfield debacle. We've kept our stars, we've lost one first team player and replaced him with someone I think will prove to be a very capable keeper. We've brought in a young defender than many think will do well...
  5. Fenrir_

Like Christmas Eve...

... for some! We kick off again tomorrow, begin a new journey, and football itself should almost feel normal for the first time in nearly 18 months. But we know certain areas of the squad still need addressing and we're taking a step into the unknown somewhat. So how excited (or not) are you...
  6. Fenrir_

Faking Head Injuries

This is going on far too much and is really ****ing me off! Just seen a Leicester player go down holding his head to get the game stopped, we had the absolute farce of Tarkowski pretending he'd been struck in the head yesterday to prevent a breakaway. It's becoming far too common. Lost the ball...
  7. Fenrir_

Now let's just chill the **** out...

...and plan for next season. The summer is huge, make no mistake. Changes need to be made, we need to drive on in a (probably) new direction, but we will be in this league, we will be looking to compete, we will no doubt be looking towards the European places and hopefully, we'll all be there...
  8. Fenrir_

Football in general (non-Wolves)

Find it quite strange we don't appear to have a thread to cover most of the football stories that don't involve us. Instead we get regular, specific threads about what other clubs are up to. Thought it might be useful to start one, rather than to start a specific thread about... Everton losing...
  9. Fenrir_

Wolves players and their FIFA 21 cards

Not a FIFA player myself but always a laugh watching some of the players react to their cards for the newest incarnation of the game. Adama was very unhappy last year! And Ryan Bennett wasn't too pleased with his apparent lack of pace. From this lot, I think Pedro Neto might just want to prove a...
  10. Fenrir_

Who misses out?

Following on from the "bench" thread, when everyone is available we'll have two players that are very much to do with the first team missing out on the matchday squad, three when Jonny makes his return. So who do you think the two are likely to be? For me, I think Marcal was brought in as...
  11. Fenrir_

Patience needed as we get up to speed

Now this isn't "need to give it a season" patience, just a few weeks. I think people are overreacting massively to the form some teams are showing and completely dismissing that some teams are simply better prepared than others at the moment. We had 34 days between Sevilla and Sheff Utd, in...
Back
Top Bottom