Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Fenrir_

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He'd do well in the Championship, especially if he plays up top with someone around him What this thread shows though is people just can not let the lad go and play football. There was another click bait article I saw in the week banging on about Silva and how much he's costing Wolves (which...
  2. Fenrir_

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Absolutely he was, I'd guess James Rodriguez was on a pretty penny too. Didn't hear any Everton fans concerned about their spending at that time...
  3. Fenrir_

From the outside it just seems like Everton and their prospective owners are putting off an almost inevitable administration as long as they can in the hope they can survive the points deduction this season, then survive the administration points deduction next season and retain their PL status...
  4. Fenrir_

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

Can't remember who was on the pitch but VAR was Mike Dean, who didn't bother checking it because one of his mates had put a flag in the air Steve Davis' last game in charge and though we were awful and he was doing the best he could, we might just have had a chance with a penalty to go a goal...
  5. Fenrir_

Arsenal predictions

Nothing to play for, players are knackered and will know they should be in London this weekend, chance for Arsenal to go back top after their setback yesterday. Yeah I'm not really fancying it! Wolves 9-0 Arsenal
  6. Fenrir_

7 consecutive seasons in PL

From a fun perspective as a fan, there isn't a great deal in where we were as a Championship side aiming for promotion to now, where the season is over with six games to go. Yes it's a much better position for the club to be in, but are you going to games with excitement about what might happen?
  7. Fenrir_

Matheus Cunha

The ceiling would be through the roof! Which is as mad as it sounds
  8. Fenrir_

Matheus Cunha

The plus point to the 'mundane' we can get being where we are in the football pyramid (as I alluded to in the 7 seasons in the PL thread) is occasionally we'll get to enjoy players like this guy
  9. Fenrir_

We're in that position where we need a good season to challenge for Europe, and a bad season to risk being relegated. Making up the numbers (which is pretty much as good as it's going to get for a club like us), but it's not exciting for the fans and the dreams are just that, dreams. Guess it's...
  10. Fenrir_

Forest verdict

Totally agree, don't think he should be anywhere near the side
  11. Fenrir_

Forest verdict

Got another two years on his contract, he's going to take some shifting
  12. Fenrir_

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

She's a Wolves fan, but talks some **** and despises Semedo. Had Semedo been in the Doherty role for the second goal there's no way she'd have said he "almost came in for a goal saving challenge", she would have been highlighting the terrible touch that gifted the ball back to Forest
  13. Fenrir_

Pathetic defending
  14. Fenrir_

Thought the same, two handed shove by Gibbs-White in his back
  15. Fenrir_

Oh Matheus Cunha!!
  16. Fenrir_

Looked worse initially, yellow the right decision there though
  17. Fenrir_

I don't think they should be prepared to lose anything and I'm not in any way having a go at Fosun. I'm just stating that by trying to adhere to the rules, we handicapped ourselves more than other clubs that didn't and had we not tried to adhere to the rules we would probably have been better...
  18. Fenrir_

Why would they? And we wouldn't necessarily be against Man U What cannot be argued with is we significantly reduced our capability on the pitch to stay inside the financial rules, and while those rules were the 10pt deduction Everton initially got it was prudent to do so, it has turned out...
  19. Fenrir_

The manager also left, and what would we give for even a half fit Raúl now? Without the efforts to make sure we were the right side of the rules we'd be in a much better position on the pitch, and maybe an FA Cup semi final
  20. Fenrir_

Should be asterisked... the PL are dreaming up a charge against us for Shi's statement over the weekend as we speak! We are established now though, we've also had a reset which should put us on a good footing for the future (not that we should be worried about any points deductions for that...
Back
Top Bottom