Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

We need a doomsday ‘Fat Sam’ clock

You know the doomsday clock where it’s like Defcon 3, 15 minutes from nuclear war etc… We need one where Fat Sam is midnight. Can someone photoshop one up. By my maths we are about ten to midnight. The apocalypse is nigh!
  2. K

Fosun you are humiliating yourselves and the Club

This ‘will I stay or not’ **** show has dragged on for far too long and now we look utterly humiliated before a ball has been kicked. What was the point of going after Lopetegui, spunking 100 mill in Jan (or whatever the number was) to then get to this point where we can’t outbid Bournemouth...
  3. K

Joao Moutinho Interview

Really enjoyed this, but made me sad to think he’s likely going. He’s been a huge part of the club. Really hope he becomes a coach.
  4. K

Juventus Board Resign - Uh oh

Juventus president Andrea Agnelli and rest of club's board resign
  5. K

So what do we call him?

So our saviour has arrived but what nickname are we going with?
  6. K

Shi & Sellars Out

Simple question
  7. K

****ing Omnishambles

We keep banging on about the value of our ‘brand’ in ask Wolves videos. Ooh our brand is so valuable, ooh we’ll grow our brand with E-sports, our brand is worth more than AC Milan’s etc etc Well hows our brand value now after we’ve been turned down by a manager with 15 games to his name from...
  8. K

Where are the leaders?

where are the leaders on the pitch? Who’s battling, screaming, terrifying the other players? Who is showing true character? We’re a soft touch. We can have all the tippy tappy Portuguese skills… means nothing without heart, desire & fight.
  9. K

Should we sack Bruno?

?
  10. K

Time for hard choices…

It’s hard to write this after such an amazing transfer window (so far), but I think it’s time for some hard choices to be made by Fosun, On todays performance I think we have an absolute god in Neves and some real talent around him. But we are not scoring anything like enough goals, the team...
  11. K

Jeff I’m sorry…

Jeff, I’m writing this to say I’m sorry I ever doubted you and I’m hoping we can get back together and work things out, My years of disappointment being built up and then let down by other men… I so wanted to believe but then when I thought you were going to take Ruben away… it broke me. I...
  12. K

Fosun in? Jeff & Sellars Out?

Are we doomed already? Has our transfer ‘deal’ been good enough?
  13. K

Bruno Out - Neves In

Bruno can’t manage a game. Hwang on was a terrible decision. Come on Fosun, show us you mean business (business other than player trading). Bruno out Vinny out Scott out Mendes, Loputegui & most of all Neves in!
  14. K

We let Bruno down

Sorry Bruno, you worked magic, you got us within touching distance of the top four, but we let you down. We loaned out a game changing dangerous forward and brought in next to nothing. We didn’t reinforce our midfield, despite Joao now being injured and having no cover. We aren’t bothered...
  15. K

We must keep Moutinho!

Yes yes I’m a complete Moutinho fanboy, but the man is sheer class, a true professional and obsessive winner. He’s a legend in Portugal and an example to all of our young Portuguese players. We must keep him at the club as both a player and coach!
  16. K

BACK BRUNO NOW

Jeff / Fosun - Bruno has shown he can make us great! Buy him whoever he wants! COME ON JEFF! **also thanks for bringing him here in the first place, you’re extremely clever
  17. K

Why Life (& Football) is Brilliant

About 6 months ago my 10 yr old daughter hurt her foot playing football. She loves football, absolutely loves it. Plays for our town (which I coach). She’d miss a match & rest it and then play, then after a while the pain would come back. We went to the docs umpteen times & got fobbed off to ice...
  18. K

We’re going down

We messed up the window and we’re going down. We’ve not built on 18/19, we’ve tried to stand still and now we’re finding out why that’s an awful strategy. We were on the cusp of the champions league and we’ve ****ed it all away. That is all I have to say on the matter. I’m going to the pub.
  19. K

How to thank Nuno

I know some mixers did a book of messages to Raul. Could we do similar for Nuno? I’d love a way to contact him directly, tell him how much of what he did meant to me personally. I’ve just re-watched 2018/19 highlights, I don’t think we’ll feel that again unless we win something. Im sorry it...
  20. K

8th best finish?

Commentary just said this is our 8th best finish ever? It can’t be can it?
Back
Top Bottom