Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. K

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

100%. Moutinho was renowned possibly even infamous for his work ethic and desire to win everything, even board games. Having watched training live at Compton, Toti trained as hard as any player on that pitch, so did Hugo Bueno. Any idea that nationality equals work ethic is ridiculous.
  2. K

Food for thought?

It’s a good point Sing but there are levels to this. I consider myself a feminist and anti-racist… however I despise intersectional feminism, critical race theory and cultural Marxism. Sometimes people take very valid arguments to extremes that become worse than the ills they originally sought...
  3. K

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

All keepers make saves because the defence didn’t stop the attack. That’s literally why they are there.
  4. K

**** off main stream media insulting ****s
  5. K

Next Seasons Shirts

Indeed. Would look awesome though. Basically the 18/19 shirt but with full stripes, trefoil logo. Maybe some matching adidas handball spezial trainers in core black and old gold released to match. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY
  6. K

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Faux controversy = real publicity. It’s a ****ing boring kit. Tedious. Ooh quick let’s mess with the flag NOW ITS EVERYWHERE
  7. K

Next Seasons Shirts

Loved the Castore shirts tbf, the pro stuff is top quality. Feels great on and wicks the sweat away. Much more like wearing a Nike dry fit workout top than a hideous polyester football shirt. Adidas are one of my favourite brands but we were never ‘proper’ adidas just crappy copy and paste made...
  8. K

I think Sa is under rated on here. He’s far from perfect distribution wise but he makes big saves. His performance against Cov prevented us from being utterly humiliated.
  9. K

Villa v Wolves predictions

Sadly i feel we’re going to get battered. After the Cov game our glaring weaknesses are laid bare. Pray Cunha is fit!
  10. K

Next Seasons Shirts

11. K

Food for thought?

I think the Asian thing is a good point… but it also highlights that not ALL roads lead to ‘racism’. I think (here come the sweeping generalisations, get your pitch forks ready) cricket is maybe more popular in Indian and Pakistani communities and there is potentially more pressure to explore...
  12. K

Food for thought?

what does your point about sickle cell prove? I didn’t say it was exclusive to black people just genetically more common! Neither did I say white peoples can’t be fast! Picking specific individuals as a counter to scientifically proven trends is meaningless. Dutch people are taller on...
  13. K

Food for thought?

That said it is late and I’m going to bed. Thank you for taking part, I’ve enjoyed the debate! Good evening!
  14. K

Food for thought?

At no point have I suggested a ‘correction’ only that black players are over represented as a % of population and black managers represented in line with % of population. No one has suggested anything with regard to ‘the more cerebral world of management’ - I’m sorry you claim projection. Yet...
  15. K

Food for thought?

Ad hominem after ad hominem.
  16. K

Food for thought?

Well for the avoidance of doubt for the majority of the discussion the term used was BAME not black. I may not be cognisant but I have at least read the thread.
  17. K

Food for thought?

Is that the forum equivalent of ‘I’ll see you outside mate?’ Sorry if we’re getting into the ‘slip into my DM’s’ stage, I’ll pass sorry.
  18. K

Food for thought?

Numerous studies in the field of physiology have highlighted morphological (Malina, 1988; Nelson et al., 1995), muscular (Ama et al., 1986), enzymatic (Saltin et al., 1995) and mechanical (Fukashiro et al., 2002) differences between Afro-Caribbean and Caucasian populations. Specifically, it has...
  19. K

Food for thought?

This is very true Sing I’ll give you that
  20. K

Food for thought?

The US has 14.4% black population to the UKs 4%. I’m sure there’s no link to them having a higher proportion of black Judges or NFL or NBA coaches. Just remind me again about the NFL (less than 20% minority coaches vs 53% black player contingent) and NBA (73% black players / 50% black coaches)...
Back
Top Bottom