Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

Forest- possible points deduction

But you just know that Wolves wouldn’t get a reduction in the penalty and have to suffer the full ten points… So, I agree that we should play by the rules.
  2. S

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Is Sarabia even playing today? Thought we weathered the storm well only giving up half-chances. Need more in attack. MGW is a grade A douche. Can’t stand him. Refs miss an obvious shove for their goal. Of course. Let’s match their aggression in the second half…
  3. S

Anyone else thinking sod it

No doubt the existence of VAR is changing how the games are reffed. Just watch how long they wait before flagging offsides, even when it's obvious. It's also obvious that they call things (or don't call things) knowing that they have a backup in the VAR studio. They've given up their authority...
  4. S

Anyone else thinking sod it

I live in the U.S. which means that I have to watch games on TV - let me tell you, VAR ruins even my experience in watching the matches. Not as dramatically as for you all in the stadium, but still, it's horse**** at home, too. When I watched a Wolves match in one of the cup games where we...
  5. S

West Ham United Football Club verdict

I thought the first half was the best we’ve played in a while—thoroughly on top and deserved the lead. The second half was as bad as the first was good. You knew that West Ham was going to have a go and we just couldn’t cope and get out of our half. That said, they didn’t really batter us—two...
  6. S

Burnley Verdict

Golf nut and stats nerd - amazing somebody married me.
  7. S

Burnley Verdict

That's why you collect more statistics - they all have their plusses and minuses. The one you reference would be average putts per hole. It doesn't take into consideration if you were on the green or not. So, you can track the average putts per hole for greens you hit in regulation (GIR). That...
  8. S

Last chance saloon....

Naw...you're just being a drama queen.
  9. S

Matheus Cunha

10. S

Pedro Neto

And probably Burnley away, too. Cunha hurt his hammy against Brentford - I expect that he will be on the bench for Coventry which will be the fifth week. I think their injuries are similar in severity. Again, wild ass guess. Just putting a prediction out there. Let's see how stupid I look in a...
  11. S

Pedro Neto

My wild ass guess = 4 weeks. Let's see what the presser reveals.
  12. S

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Again, I don’t know why this negative attitude toward Fabio is warranted. It’s not like he has a terrible attitude and has a poor work ethic. In other words, he’s no Guedes. I’m rooting for him to regain his confidence and keep improving—whether or not he is in Gary’s current plans. His success...
  13. S

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

In this article (Why Armando Broja's Fulham loan is win-win for both... and great for Chelsea): “I had multiple conversations with my family and agent, and I just felt Fulham was the best club that suited me”, the 22-year-old said. At the time, Fulham had the bigger need at striker…plus, he’s...
  14. S

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

The whole scenario is driven by hindsight. Broja didn’t want to come to Wolves—he chose Fulham. Chelsea wanted the guaranteed playing time or the high fee—they chose Fulham. Muniz had an unexpected purple patch—had Fulham known he would perform so well, they might not have sprung for Broja. And...
  15. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I always thought that Taylor Hawkins was coaching Aston Villa...
  16. S

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

RAN's ball control is truly phenomenal - what feet! He's improved his stamina and defensive awareness. He was already a very good 1-v-1 defender. Once he improves his end product, then he'll be worth ££££...let's hope we can get one more year out of him before he moves to one of the clubs with...
  17. S

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Exactly right. Scratch golfer = 0 handicap, which means you do not adjust your score; a +4 handicap means that you actually add strokes to your score, whereas a -4 handicap would get to subtract strokes from your gross score. Really, the handicap is used to level the playing field vis-à-vis...
  18. S

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I think that Trincao is a good player, but (at the time) not very well suited to the Premier League and definitely overpriced. Gyokeres didn't stand out in the three games that I watched when he was with Coventry, so I don't think it was (is) a given that he would succeed with Wolves either. All...
Back
Top Bottom