Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Neto!! And against lockyer as well!
  2. M

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

Havent had a shot. Let alone on target
  3. M

Sasa Kalajdzic

I saw that. Was concerned he wasnt running right after the tackle. But he played on till 60 mins so hopefully all ok. I have had 2 acl reconstructions on my right knee. Just riding a bike sometimes causes swelling. Nothing major but i always ice pack after any exercise to minimise
  4. M

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Sorry for your loss.
  5. M

Read some of the replies to that tweet. They seem to indicate Doyle is highly thought of. Suggestions he is better than phillips. I would prefer a ball carrying player but if, and believe me its a big if, we get say 50 mill and Doyle and spend 30 mill on new defender, attacking player and...
  6. M

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

To be fair everytime i have rang fan services they have been first class. Latest call i had a lady called kerry help me. She was fantastic
  7. M

Membership

Same gift as season ticket holders. My son is also 10 and hates it
  8. M

Rumours from the pub

In the current situation i would take that. Can cover a few positions. If we can spend money would rather we tried for Evaldi (spelling). If we cant then this loan works for me
  9. M

Hwang

Seen him do this a couple of times. Always time for people waiting for him. Credit to him and his family as he seems a really nice guy. Oh and i think he has dramatically improved since Lop has been here.
  10. M

Blues (Takeover)

Same. Ever since the game on sega megadrive
  11. M

Team vs Luton

Yes Giles can cross, bloody well for me BUT majority of our chances have been down his side. Defending is not good enough for me
  12. M

Team vs Luton

What a ball by Gomes!!!
  13. M

Team vs Luton

Silva is not slow. He looks a lot faster and stronger. Really hope we keep hold of him. He tries the one touch quick passes which creates havoc. I enjoyed that first half. Many have said it but i think we are 3 players away from a good squad. Central defender would be 1st signing on my wish list
  14. M

Team vs Luton

May be me but not that bothered re Giles. Out of position a couple times and allowing Doc to overlap everytime. Decent first half, Fabio and Sasa look good. RAN needs to stay of he is happy here. Just need to shot first time a bit more
  15. M

Rumours from the pub

I had wondered this as well.
  16. M

Friendly in Dublin

Silva / Cunha off him all day long. Then when Sasa is ready he will add more.
  17. M

Friendly in Dublin

neto looks like his old self. Good to see. High defensive line is a problem for us.
  18. M

Fake account
  19. M

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

I got on ok with it to be honest. Found if I logged myself in, then out and back in again on the tickets page it works no problem!
  20. M

Thank You

All the best Cornwall. Hopefully the trial is an outstanding success
Back
Top Bottom