Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Obsession with resale values

Clearly I'm behind the trend these days but why does almost every player discussed turn into a debate about resale value? So many moaning about no message from Jota and saying he has no loyalty yet most on here only willing to look at players as short term gains. I understand what it means but...
  2. W

Wing back revolution

I for one think our wing backs are the key to our system. We need them to be athletic and adventurous and clever enough to take up spaces that pull defenders apart giving our wide players freedom. Last season our worst performances were when Doc and Jonny got pinned back and couldn't influence...
  3. W

Dutch to allow fans from Sep 1st?

But with singing and chanting to be banned. Snooker anyone?!
  4. W

The Tweak in Formation

So yesterday Nuno made a tweak to play 1 behind 2 strikers and it turned our game around. Whilst we have played with 2 up top previously we have never utilised the 'number 10' role like we did with Neto. Could this be similar to last year when we moved away from 3 up top and revitalised our...
  5. W

Bennett - Ultimate Professional

Whilst nothing has yet happened it certainly appears that Nuno is once again looking for the right upgrade on Ryan Bennett. Massive respect to Bennett who has been a model professional for 2 seasons now not only for getting his head down but for showing the boss he will fight for his position...
Back
Top Bottom