Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

The fantastic Wolves Shop

Standard practice for clubs to do this! Bet we sold tonnes with the likes of Neves and Jota on before they'd played a game!!!
  2. W

The fantastic Wolves Shop

To be fair the thread title and the tone of your post made it sound like they had screwed you over when in fact you made the error and at this stage hadn't even given the club a chance to help you resolve it! Size errors happen, at least it was down!
  3. W

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Jonny at his best walks into this team, left or right side. Sadly I think injury has ruined any chance but we can hope!
  4. W

Ah, OK I reckon I'd still take: Murray (if fit!) Lescott Cameron Kennedy Great memories of that team!
  5. W

How many of the team who got us here would I want? Boly (as he was) Saiss (as he was) Doc (as he was) Neves Jota All walk into this squad and team even with no prem experience! But get your point. Give the new lads time, then judge the window. Edit: How did I forget Coady!! That's 6 out of...
  6. W

Nunes to City

I only caught the end of Bully. Neves the king for me!
  7. W

Nunes to City

Love BBC stating that Nunes was excellent steering us away from relegation last season. Talking up the bang average midfielder because he's signing for City. Predictable.
  8. W

Nunes to City

Used to worry about a match if Neves/Jota/Raul/Mouts missing from line up. Never once felt that re Nunes. Petulant, over-hyped wannabe. Has talent but not the class or work ethic to match. Never a wolf, great deal for us for a 6.5 out of 10 on average player.
  9. W

If JL resigned what the hell was the financial package discussion all about? If he wanted out, jog on. Surely we didn't pay significant comp to JL and team if they resigned when we apparently we have no pot to urinate in?! Only Wolves!
  10. W

Nuno: Yes or No?

Admitting a mistake is a sign of strength yet on here it appears to be used as a stick to beat Jeff with - presumably by those who never admit to mistakes or have the mindset that it's a weakness. Learning from mistakes is the key. In reality bringing Nuno back doesn't mean a mistake was made...
  11. W

Nuno: Yes or No?

Just 50% of this passion would improve our side 100%. My favourite ever moment from a Wolves manager!
  12. W

CNN Portugal reporting Lage has been sacked

Why? They were right!
  13. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Its just another very basic negotiating tool. The manager wants to keep them so its going to cost you more. In all 3 cases I think its pretty transparent though.
  14. W

Team vs Bournemouth A

Traore supposedly doesn't want to be here so I can understand Lage not looking to rely on him, that and the fact his record doesnt suggest he's the answer to our lack of goals. If anybody came for Adama he's likely gone as not signing his new contract. Very surprised nobody came in at cut price...
  15. W

Sasa Kalajdzic

Double digits no doubt as more pennies for Vinny!!!
  16. W

Newcastle result discussion....

Its interesting to see opinions of those who dont have a Lage in or out opinion. Neither BBC online, MOTD, Newcastle fans or even Eddie Howe suggested that we were dominated in any way shape or form. Most seem to suggest that 1st half was better from Wolves with Newcastle upping the game...
  17. W

Bruno Lage

Sounds like he's done well but perhaps to me still too much of an unknown quantity re the Prem. I dont have any better ideas in all honesty but do think Bruno needs a chance with his players in this new system. We desperately need goals however, I sincerely hope he can sort it.
  18. W

Bruno Lage

Has he won much? At what level?
  19. W

Bruno Lage

Based on what? Just curious, know little about him.
  20. W

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

No he said there guy is in the first team. Our captain wasn't - that be the difference.
Back
Top Bottom