Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Northampton_wolf

Team v villa

30 mins vile 60 mins start burnely ( get game done and 3 points) then 60 mins to 70 weekend? hope 90 by next week?
  2. Northampton_wolf

Team v villa

Cunha will play dont expect dawson or bellegarde
  3. Northampton_wolf

Matheus Cunha

Hwang is in the gym might be good by arsenal nothing on bellegarde sorrry
  4. Northampton_wolf

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Support him to have a good career, pocket for us with addons and sell ons
  5. Northampton_wolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2024/03/27/gary-oneil-backs-wolves-man-to-make-a-big-impact/
  6. Northampton_wolf

Gaz tapped up?

Agent talk likely he knows he's getting a new deal it's a **** story we will give him a bumper deal in june
  7. Northampton_wolf

I don't mind shopping in Brazil and having a team of Brazilians
  8. Northampton_wolf

U18 & U23 news and info...

Keep fighting Cornwall
  9. Northampton_wolf

https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2024/03/25/wolves-loan-stars-set-to-face-d-day/ Article reaffirms my point about mosquera defintiely in first team and gary lined him up so guedes and podence up in the air, but more likely podence is off, although he was...
  10. Northampton_wolf

I hope we do thats exactly what id be doing, id certainly be getting mendes in for a rayan contract new offer
  11. Northampton_wolf

International call ups

Fabio scores in Portugal u21 win 4-0
  12. Northampton_wolf

expect many links thick and fast for the following Neto, Gomes, Ran Then maybe hwang and cunha
  13. Northampton_wolf

Ipad and late defeats....

Agreed he could have been screaming at them to give them more instruction to close game out
  14. Northampton_wolf

Ipad and late defeats....

He changed tactics with the ipad after the tatical sa injury, alongside the team talk and changes at half time and then second half to get back into it We lost because just like man united, players were struggling to make right decisions, with emotions high after scoring they also are all out...
  15. Northampton_wolf

I think you can get 10m with addons from Fabio even from teams like ajax, belgian leagues etc
  16. Northampton_wolf

No amortisation for Silva 15m Is about net even
  17. Northampton_wolf

You can play gomes as a cdm, but the reality is the neves player is what you need. The qb, the person who will take and then pass and move Gomes could do that truthfully
  18. Northampton_wolf

Potentially think mosquera starts, But definitely need the number 9 and a young RB. I think 5 players needed without moving anyone on Seven if we move on neto etc
  19. Northampton_wolf

Nathan Fraser

Well they didnt in one way they had yuri all but sorted on Tuesday with Wednesday agent changing the goalposts but we should have learnt they did this with west ham, so chose another target so i guess that risk wasnt asssessed
  20. Northampton_wolf

The amount of money we put into JL it had to come good or we were ****ed either way
Back
Top Bottom