Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Miniwolf

Wolfie

What has happened to Wolfie over the summer ?
  2. Miniwolf

The International Break

With Portugal just naming their squad for the upcoming games, the call ups for us so far are : Portugal National Team Ruben Neves Joao Moutinho Pedro Neto Portugal U21's Vitinha USA Owen Otasowie Morocco Romain Saiss England Conor Coady Ivory Coast Willy Boly Belgium Leander...
  3. Miniwolf

2000 Home Fans

I wasn't sure before the weekend what the effect of a few fans being allowed in would make. I watched the West Ham v Man U game and the Wham fans were pretty quiet, applause here and there but not much else so I didnt give it much more thought. On to Sunday and the Spurs v Arsenal game was...
  4. Miniwolf

Snacking Partner - Cadbury

Seems we have a snacking partner now in Cadbury.
  5. Miniwolf

Goal Scorers

Saw this stat earlier and thought it made for an interesting discussion, based on how many feel how reliant we are on Raul to score. It seems some other teams are similar in having one big source of their goals. Southampton for example have Ings as their big scorer and they have just lost him...
  6. Miniwolf

The Bench

Looking at the squad now when everyone is fully fit we will have players missing out on a match day. Its great that we have a more solid looking bench even if we picked up an injury or two but with a fit squad I was wondering who would miss out. Would it depend on the opponants or cover for...
  7. Miniwolf

Carabao Cup

Draw about to take place for the 2nd round
  8. Miniwolf

UEFA Nations league

My opinion is this tournament should be put on hold this year, these games being played before the start of the season will disrupt pre seasons which are already short on time. However they are going ahead and so far we have Traore off with Spain and Portugal have just named Patricio, Moutinho...
  9. Miniwolf

Premier League young player and player of the season

Interesting nominations, TAA will probably win it, Pulisic has been good for Chelsea and Henderson has done well for a young keeper. Greasy being in is a strange one tho, he is 25 next month as is Martial later this year, wouldn't really put them in the young player category.
  10. Miniwolf

Red cards for coughs

Players deemed to deliberately cough on another player or match official will be sent off. Will VAR now have replays of coughing incidents to decide the intention of a cough ...
  11. Miniwolf

Relegation - The fight for survival

Not much fight going on but down to the last 4 games and thought I'd see how folk think it will go. Who has the fight ? Assuming Norwich are gone its a 4 way battle between Bournemouth, Villa, Watford and West Ham for the other 2 places. Watford and West Ham play today with the chance to...
  12. Miniwolf

Premier league monthly awards - 4 Wolves to vote for

Nuno for manager of the month, Coady and Jimenez player of the month. Link to vote in article. Of course the manager of the month can be a curse and can only choose one of our two nominated players. https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/20200703-trio-nominated-for-premier-league-awards/#...
  13. Miniwolf

Golden boy 2020

We have 2 nominees for the golden boy award for 2020 Pedro Neto and MGW. Phil Foden also nominated aswell.
  14. Miniwolf

epremier league invitational on sky sports

Fifa 20 tournament next week for Premier league teams. 4 games per day from 21st to 24th. Semi finals and final live on Saturday 25th April on sky sports pl and main event. Draw takes place on Monday aswell as who is playing for each side. Confirmed so far is Jota for us, TAA for Liverpool...
  15. Miniwolf

Villa v Wolves

Wolves on Twitter This weekends game against the Vile is going ahead via Playstation on Saturday at 12.30 Jota for us V Konsa for Villa All for acorns charity. My prediction, Jota will smash it Any score predictions ?
  16. Miniwolf

Rui Patricio nominated

https://www.thepfa.com/thepfa/pfa-fans-player-of-the-month Rui nominated for fans player of the month. Nice recognition for our keeper. Can vote for him in the link above.
  17. Miniwolf

Daniel Sturridge football ban

Daniel Sturridge: Striker handed worldwide football ban until June Worldwide ban and £150.000 fine.
  18. Miniwolf

Premier league November award nominations

Nuno nominated for manager of the month Jimenez nominated for player of the month Neves and Moutinho nominated for goal of the month Lots of recognition for our team for their November efforts.
  19. Miniwolf

PFA player of the month - November... Raul wins

Twitter Winner of fans PFA player of the month for November, congratulations and well deserved.
  20. Miniwolf

LMA award

Nuno has been awarded the LMA peformance of the week for the win at Man City. He dedicated it to the chefs and kitchen staff and the award has been placed in the canteen at Compton. Top quality from Nuno
Back
Top Bottom