Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. WWFC4EVA

I just can't stay away!

I know I've recently been very vocal about my hatred of VAR and the poor officiating that seems to have befallen us of late, so much so, I even said I was going to stop attending games...but I was back today, as a result of my daughter having Chelsea tickets on her 13th birthday wishlist. I...
  2. WWFC4EVA

Big Mick back in the game!!!

Mick McCarthy returns to football, as Blackpool manager until the end of the season. He's joined by his usual right hand man, T.C. Good luck fellas.
  3. WWFC4EVA

Michael Beale poll

Everyone loves a poll!!! Lol Looking ever likely he's to be the man, just wondered what sort of split there would be amongst the fanbase?
  4. WWFC4EVA

The Guvnor back in the game!

Paul Ince takes charge at Reading. Good luck Sir.
  5. WWFC4EVA

Time for refs to be relieved of timekeeping duties?!!!

With all the changes that have taken place in the game in recent times, I'm frankly amazed that the on field referee still determines the time added on at the end of each half. Not that I'm suggesting it would've made a blind bit of difference today but the time added on, certainly in the...
  6. WWFC4EVA

Linking supporter No. to Wolves account help please.

As per thread title. I've got an account that I've had for many years and my supporter number is linked to it, which obviously allows me to obtain loyalty point and Wolves cash info etc. I've recently set up an account for my daughter and have been able to add my daughter to my family on my...
Back
Top Bottom