Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. M

End of season predictions

See if anyone can get them all correct: Where Wolves finish - 8th PL Winner - Man City Relegated - Norwich, Watford, Burnley FA Cup Winner - Liverpool Champions League Winner - Liverpool
  2. M

Klopp or Guardiola?

Who's the better manager? Just interested to find out what you lot think. Please refrain from any anti club bias.
  3. M

4 at the back for the remainder of the season?

Patricio Semedo Boly Saiss Marcal Neves Dendoncker Traore Podence Neto Jose The best we've looked this season in my opinion was against Southampton at home in the 2H, and Arsenal away in the first. The connection there is that we've played Traore, Podence and Neto at the same...
  4. M

Neto - Lack of celebration

Pedro Neto on not celebrating after his equaliser on Monday “I didn’t celebrate because last year with VAR for me was very bad. When I scored the goal, it was all so fast, I didn’t celebrate because I wasn’t sure what the decision would be.” [via E&S] It's staggering how little this aspect is...
  5. M

Against lesser sides, should we play this line up?

I find it difficult to believe, playing a side and formation like this against opposition who come to frustrate us wouldn't serve us far better. I just cannot picture this line up not creating chances. Yes, they'll be debates on whether Coady can play in a 2 at the back, but when the ball is up...
  6. M

Wolves 4 Leicester 3 (2003)

Did you know - That's the last time in the PL a side has come back from 3 goals down to win a game. In fact, it's only happened 3 other times since the league began in 1992. What memories do people have from that day? One of mine is some guy smashing the HT game and the South Bank singing...
  7. M

The Midfield

I've touched upon this within a reply to a different forum, so apologies if you've read the same thing twice. But I wanted to discuss the midfield. Whilst we all know the need for a RWB is key, for me, whilst we continue failing to address the need for a different type of midfielder, we will...
  8. M

Kevin Friend - Leicester fan

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36075347 Scandalous.
  9. M

Whatever happened to the bloke who said ' come on me babbies ' ?

Does anyone know? Does he still go to the games etc. I've always found it brilliant how much the phrase caught on and how little sense it means to virtually everyone else.
  10. M

Team for Friday...

Apologies if this has already been covered on another thread: The team you'd like to see start and the team you think will: What I'd like to see: Patricio Doherty Coady Boly Vinagre Dendoncker Neves MGW Traore Jimenez Jota What I think it will be: Patricio Dendoncker Coady Boly...
  11. M

Dougie Freedman - Playoffs

Obviously, in relation to the weekend's result, I was watching some of our previous visits to Selhurst Park. One of my earliest memories as a Wolves fan was the 1997 playoffs. What I never realised was that Dougie Freedman was red carded in Palace's final league game of that season. What I...
  12. M

YOUR Championship team of the season

Don't know whether or not it's been covered, but I was just interested to know who everyone else would choose for their team of the year in comparison to the one voted for this week: Mine would be: Bialkowski Doherty, Coady, Bamba, Douglas Cavaleiro, Maddison, Neves, Sessegnon Reid...
  13. M

Referee on Friday

Mike Dean - Thoughts?
  14. M

Previous visits to Deepdale

Only ever been once myself. Was on my Birthday back in September 2001, 3 days before 9/11. Andy Sinton scored a great goal, and Lescott got the winner after we'd gone behind. I remember John Macken playing for Preston, just after we'd put a bid in for him. Other memories include ridiculously...
  15. M

The mediocre manager merry-go round

Hodgson, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew. All handed PL jobs this year (or will be soon), combined age of 243, 18 PL stints between them, 0 major honours. Roy Hodgson - West Brom David Moyes - Everton Sam Allardyce - Crystal Palace Alan Pardew - West Ham Roy Hodgson - Crystal Palace David Moyes -...
  16. M

Muscat/Bellamy incident

Was watching a few old Wolves clips from the late 90's on YouTube and this came up in the suggestions. I remember the incident of course, but couldn't remember just how bad it was. Go to around 45 minutes. Can't imagine the extent of the ban he'd receive now.
  17. M

Favourite song at the match?

Always liked the 'We'll drink a drink a drink' one. I remember starting that at Newcastle away in 2011 up in the Gods. My favourite one off song was directed at Paul Peschisolido regarding his wife..." If you've had Brady, stand up "... followed by every bloke in the south bank rising to their...
  18. M

Our Tesco neighbours.

Funny fact I heard today. Within their last 20 Premier League games, West Brom have won twice, both 1.0's in August against the mighty Bournemouth and Burnley. In fact, since they last won a league game, Wolves have won 10. How Pulis avoids any punditry criticism is absolutely beyond me. They...
  19. M

Best player to play in the Championship/First Division in the last 20 years?

Just a bit of fun -Who would you go for? I was watching an interview with Sir Alex Ferguson earlier, and he referenced when Man United played against Red Star Belgrade back in 1991, and what a great player they had in a certain Robert Prosinecki. I remember watching this guy play against us on...
  20. M

Barry Douglas

For 1 million, this guy is an absolute bargain. Seriously impressive scouting and dealings on this signing.
Top Bottom