Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. 5

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

That did make me chuckle
  2. 5

Rather wait and see ! :)
  3. 5

Indeed you are... as are the rest of us
  4. 5

Bet you can't wait to type "7". Some of us rather just wait and see
  5. 5

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

And yet nowhere near the end of the window. "No clarity" ? Statements like this do make me laugh. A crying need to know everything,every step of the way. If/when it happens, it happens. Maybe it's my age, but I don't understand this crying out for constant streams of info. If we run out...
  6. 5

Bruno Lage

Training !? They have a couple of days of fitness tests first. Makes perfect sense.
  7. 5

Regardless of however many seasons, he will never IMO be a £40 million player. And Gallagher is streets ahead of him
  8. 5

He started well but he dropped off during the final games (when they needed him most). He went missing in games and the "arm waving" started. Don't get me wrong, would love to see him come back,get his head down and work for the shirt. But some see him as the saviour (sure JOS mentioned building...
  9. 5

£40 million player on the back of decent year in the championship? Seriously? Wow ! IMO
  10. 5

The four horseman are truly on a gallop !!!
  11. 5

Rumours from the pub

Another misinterpreted post that people are jumping on. Someone mentioned he pops back to see his mates and we have first option if Liverpool decide to sell. No mention at all of us buying him back
  12. 5

Bruno Lage

If we see performances like the first few games of last season (chances created) and actually find the back of the net, all will be well.
  13. 5

Because we didn't want to wait ?
  14. 5

Thought Palhinha was signing for Fulham last Monday ?
  15. 5

Confirms my fears... you would like to sign anyone ! Giles and Sanderson should be in he first team squad just because they have played first team football !! ??? I would rather sell them than just have them as "bodies" I saw a fair bit of both Giles and Bueno last season and Bueno is the...
  16. 5

MISSED OPPORTUNITIES (Transfer discussions)

Absolutely this ! There are a fair few posters that take everything "quoted" as absolute gospel. Unfortunately many crave information, or even demand it. And God forbid it is a negative..... they get consumed by it. If it happens,it happens.
  17. 5

Not really. Not alot we could do about it if he didn't want to play for us.
  18. 5

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

"Due diligence" ? .... that's not Due diligence, that's tapping up. And as mentioned, terms are not the same as wages
  19. 5

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

You start with "wages" and end your post with "terms". Two different entities
Top Bottom