Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. 5

Life support training.

Life support training requested by the players. Not sure I would want Adama pushing down on my chest !!! Oh... and look who is there !!!
  2. 5

Sky Sports repeat

Last season we had a half hour show showing extended highlights. Searching the " after MOTD" slots no sign of the slot,but ow an 1hr 45min show tomorrow morning. Is this right ? Full match replay ? (Apologies trying to set TIVO to recorded via phone away from home)
  3. 5

New away shirt.

Went back 6 pages to find the Castore thread, couldn't see it and got bored. What do we think ? Plasterers radio comes to mind !
  4. 5

FIFA "Rankings"

Dont play it myself, but check out the Wolves FB page for players new ratings !! Adama and Ryan not happy !!! :)
  5. 5

You know they love it here .....

Wolves on Twitter
  6. 5

Opening game moved

...to Sunday
  7. 5

Pre season on TV

Set the recorders Premier League World were in Switzerland to cover Wolves' pre-season preparations. The feature will air tonight on @btsport at 6.30pm and @SkySportsPL at 7.30pm. Wolves on Twitter
  8. 5

Oxlade-Chamberlain

Poor kid... out for entire season. Just goes.to show how fragile any new signing can be.
  9. 5

Sky Sports News

In the last half an hour we have had two pearls on SSN First ,an in depth analysis on our purchases including signing R Miranda on loan from Olympiacos! Second , had George Boateng giving his opinion on who, of the promoted sides, would were best equipped to stay up. Said we would do well and...
  10. 5

A.C. Milan banned

Welcome Mr Silva.
Top Bottom