Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Chisels_n_ommers

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

I've no idea DME if Wolves esports will be bigger than Wolves Football. What I am saying is, why is there an assumption that a Chinese investment company who's aim is to maximise investment divert funds from a more profitable area? It might be that the analysts would advise on doing so (due to...
  2. Chisels_n_ommers

If you were an investor without any preference to football or esports or holiday resorts or pharmaceuticals or anything else other than maximising your wealth and earnings - and you found that esports was more profitable than say football - why then would you divert funds from a more profitable...
  3. Chisels_n_ommers

"All three Portuguese Clubs do that every season". Correct. They don't suddenly pitch up and do it, it's a long term strategy, honed over a period of time. And they certainly don't rely on basket case clubs with financial irregularities (who happen to have played them already with a player) to...
  4. Chisels_n_ommers

You can't have a coherent approach to the transfer market if you "Sell to Buy" because you're always relying on the sell aspect of the equation. And when that sell aspect happens to be to clubs like Barcelona or Man Utd (who are for varying reasons unreliable to say the least) then you're stuffed
  5. Chisels_n_ommers

Dividend day for the Glazers today - another £11m out to keep the wolf from the door.
  6. Chisels_n_ommers

Palhinha is a Portuguese Scott Mctominay
  7. Chisels_n_ommers

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Guedes is a Portuguese Andreas Weimann
  8. Chisels_n_ommers

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Listen. Don't mention the Wolves. I did it once but I think I got away with it
  9. Chisels_n_ommers

Southgate - In or Out?

I think Gareth will give all of the players a big hug after that and it will all work out fine. He's said after the game we've got some Qatar workshops to do. We're going to have the best prepared squad there. No other squad will know the social background and etiquette like we will. And we...
  10. Chisels_n_ommers

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

The nearest we'll get to Bassey is when Jeff plays her greatest hits in his car on the way to the ground. And he probably fast forwards Hey Big Spender
  11. Chisels_n_ommers

Its our club

Yes it's a whole bunch of hypothecy. I'm sure Fosun will have their strategy for wealth maximisation in the brand leverage in place..... hopefully the football arm of the conglom fares well. We will find out in due course
  12. Chisels_n_ommers

Its our club

Fosun have not lost £100m, by way of writing off a loan. The investment has the same realisable worth to the shareholders before and after the transaction One thing to point out, as an investor diversifying into various areas, why would you take profits from a profitable area (say...
  13. Chisels_n_ommers

Its our club

They won't siphon money out, as you put it. Fosun will and have leveraged the Wolves brand for the benefit of their diverse portfolio. They will give their diverse portfolio in this entity (currently including esports, music, fashion....others TBA) the attention they need to maximise the...
  14. Chisels_n_ommers

Ask Wolves

This is a key point. There is a lot of talk about Fosun selling the club (eventually), but if the brand, the Wolf logo, the colours, the name is inextricably linked to all arms of the investment package (music, esports et al) then that would make a sale more difficult and verging on...
  15. Chisels_n_ommers

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Maybe we'll swap MGW for Che Adams
  16. Chisels_n_ommers

Today’s games - 2021-22

So a defender has to mean to pass it to the attacker to set him up and score. I understand now. Thanks for clearing that up Peter.
  17. Chisels_n_ommers

Chiquinho

Anyway, Bruno might be looking at coaching Chiqinho to be the new Trent (playing him at wingback as he has done), with the terrific whipped cross from deeper positions ;)
  18. Chisels_n_ommers

Chiquinho

If you read Bruno comments he is talking about how well Chiqinho has done in glowing terms. He then talks about other youngsters and says about loans in reference to "them" e.g Chem Campbell. He doesn't say about loaning him (Chiqinho) out, he talks about loans of youngsters (them) in general...
  19. Chisels_n_ommers

Team v Liverpool

If I was one of the players, I'd stick a couple of pencils up my nose and say wibble to get out of playing in this one
Top Bottom