Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. W

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

The **** close to signing Tom Lawrence now as well. Another that probably wouldn't cut it in the Prem but they've got some team now for the Championship. If we stay up the derby could return...
  2. W

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

There should be negativity at the moment. Does any other club have two fit wing-backs? Does any other club have two senior central midfielders? Then there's missing out on targets, which some doubt we actually go for. Then there's the tickets going up again, the only club to do so three times...
  3. W

Not sure that's the case. In the Ask Wolves one of them (I think Russell Jones) said that there would be many people in Asia who only know Wolves from esports and wouldn't even know we were a football club.
  4. W

How do you know Wolves will capitalise from it? I'm genuinely asking. As far as I can see Jeff Shi says Wolves are their own thing, so esports is it's own thing as well. Fosun have the money now if they want. Travel, medicine, and loads more, why is this going to be different? I see it as a...
  5. W

I agree playing time is the most important thing. However, whilst the Swiss league is decent, they're one of the worst teams in that league, so if he was at Celtic or Rangers, for example based on the above, I think that would be better than Grasshoppers. I don't watch Grasshoppers so can't...
  6. W

The Bolla move is a poor one and it highlights the disadvantages of working with Grasshoppers. By all accounts he did well for them last season so if he’s not coming back here, why isn’t he going somewhere else? A bottom half side in the Swiss league is really the best thing for his...
  7. W

Agree. He came out with credit because he had a go and would attack and beat Zinchenko when he had the ball. Defensively it was awful though. Didn’t know where to be, when to press. Not on his own that night and certainly not a criticism of him as it’s not his position but I wouldn’t want...
  8. W

Pretty remarkable that we’ve managed to make ourselves a wing-back short now going into the season. Maybe there’s something in the Roberts talk.
  9. W

And Benrahma joined West Ham in a deal that's worth £25-30m. So QPR were probably a few million short at least, but they're completely different to us as we're Premier League and some fans (me included) see Forest as rivals. Those factors change the dynamics of a deal massively. Do you think we...
  10. W

Cornwall said on here a fee had been agreed, although no figures mentioned.
  11. W

Think that's very harsh, he was excellent at the City Ground when Sheffield United were really up against it. I have no problem with people thinking he won't step up, I disagree, but that's your opinion, completely fair enough. My point is his value has to be more than £20m, it simply has to...
  12. W

The Neves point was purely that he was also 'unproven' in the Premier League but we all knew he was brilliant. It should be the same here. I'd rather go to a back four but in the current setup I believe MGW & Neto off Jimenez is the best we have.
  13. W

Why are you debating with me when you haven't seen him play? 'Reports' ffs. I saw him play 10-15 times. He was outstanding in the Championship and the Sheffield United fans will tell you the same.
  14. W

I know what you're saying but I think it's wrong. Marc Guehi cost Palace £18m after one good season with Swansea on loan from Chelsea. Do you think Palace pay £18m if he was a Swansea player? I highly doubt it. Same player, nothing changes but I don't think for one minute he costs the same...
  15. W

Last year is irrelevant. I listed three examples of players in the Championship who cost £20m from clubs in that division. When you're buying from a Premier League side it should be more. The best players in the Championship cost £20m four years ago. He was one of the best players in the...
  16. W

Yes there is. His form with Sheffield United. He's putting up numbers, and looks as good when you watch, as the likes of Maddison and Grealish. A key player for England's U21s. He obviously has to work to get to that level but that's his trajectory and the sort he should be compared to (more...
  17. W

Because Championship clubs can't demand the same fees as Premier League clubs. Values on the same player differ from club to club. For example, if Man United go in for a player, the price goes up. If Forest want to buy from us, a Premier League rival, we should be demanding at least £30m. As...
  18. W

That's fair enough but we're not Sheffield United. It should cost more buying from a Premier League club.
  19. W

You can be pro-Fosun and still acknowledge this was a disgraceful, stupid decision.
  20. W

I thought that but he is that level IMO. There are a few comparisons when looking at Championship proven players over the years. We paid £18m for Adama, Jarrod Bowen went to West Ham for £20m but the most obvious one is James Maddison going to Leicester for £20m. MGW has virtually the same...
Top Bottom