Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. B

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Totally agree. If he was absolutely fresh with no history we would be excited. But some were excited when we signed Jed Wallace who’d posted excellent numbers in the leagues below. However, when I’ve watched MGW in the Premier League he has looked behind our other forwards, his first touch...
  2. B

Well if they like the brand so much, as they do, they will not sell Wolverhampton Wanderers and allow them to keep the branding. Therefore no more awolves, Wolf head badge etc. of course they may not selling us at all and people are simply putting spurious rumours together to create a bigger...
  3. B

The other elephant in the room is that as the focus is on the brand? What will they sell, the football club and the brand or just the football club? Minus the brand.
  4. B

Rumours from the pub

We do seem to have a very close knit group where people enjoy each other’s company and like playing for the club. A good sell if we are buying anyone.
  5. B

Rumours from the pub

Have you been listening into Jeff’s confessions? Interesting info thanks
  6. B

South American additions

Apparently we’re in for an 18 year old Robert Renan from Corinthians for £10m. He’s played twice in the cup for them from what I can see. Dortmund are also interested. Grasshoppers will be happy.
  7. B

Rumours from the pub

They’re probably getting ready for the pre-season videos and photo shoots
  8. B

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

He wasn’t. Jackett was sacked the night before the last pre-season game and Zenga announced the following morning. Lopetgui had gone weeks previously. Jackett knew he was going though
  9. B

I don’t necessarily disagree but I would say that what is outlined to players and agents may be different to what is in the public domain for fans. When you apply for a job or are head hunted you are often given a recruitment pack that pulls together information to describe where the...
  10. B

Told you that Hobbs wasn’t after one player :)
  11. B

The thing is they do do a lot of social media and comms. Probably get an email a day at least and several Twitter notifications from preparing the new pitch, goals scored on this day, etc etc. but because, as fans, we are only interested in transfers at this time it goes over our head. The club...
  12. B

Our comms have been poor at times. I think the Ask Wolves pieces are good but are once a year. I would still not expect them to talk about transfer business even generally
  13. B

I would agree. The signing of Moutinho helped considerably in that first season or two. I would argue he is still a massive help as he’s seen and done most things in his career. We do have experienced players now (provided we don’t sell them all). What I don’t want to see and we are in danger...
  14. B

No we weren’t but I would still say that whilst there was a lot of hope and hyperbole when they signed there was still concern as many of us weren’t sure how they’d get on. I can remember posters questioning how good Neves was in the early season. My point being you just don’t know who will...
  15. B

Rumours from the pub

Love the caveats. Think it will be Moutinho staying.
  16. B

Wolves can’t stop people making things up in their bedroom. Nor can they stop click bait sites doing similar. They also can’t help if people lose their minds on fans forums and make wild assumptions based on GCSE business studies and an infallible ability to catastrophise. Denying every rumour...
  17. B

Based on 140 character tweets and click bait sites we are amateurish and an embarrassment? We are often linked to players who we have absolutely no interest in, I think Jeff has confirmed this previously. So because an agent or click bait site says we’re interested and we we don’t sign them...
  18. B

Palhinha was coming as Neves replacement not to play with Neves. If Neves stays we don’t get Palhinha and neither would I think he would want to join us. In the recent internationals Neves and even Moutinho played in front of Palhinha and there is no guarantee that the situation would be any...
  19. B

I would be more worried if we weren’t considering sending Cundle out on loan as that would mean we haven’t bought anyone and I don’t think Cundle is ready yet.
  20. B

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

So we have to comply with what Milan and Benfica have agreed and what the player wants. Fair enough as an opening gambit in a negotiation.
Top Bottom