Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Hanbury_Wolf

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

If only there was a social media platform just for tweets
  2. Hanbury_Wolf

South American additions

Tommy svindal larrson
  3. Hanbury_Wolf

We've tried that. The mods tried to moderate it. It's driven them to insanity. I thought maybe a thread with just links. Literally, no other comments allowed.
  4. Hanbury_Wolf

Where is that info coming from?
  5. Hanbury_Wolf

Sounds a bit moany tbh
  6. Hanbury_Wolf

Many moving parts. It looks like no moving parts!
  7. Hanbury_Wolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

We could collectively (one each at a time) name all the Argentinian players to have appeared in the premier league whilst we wait for our one to sign...... Might get in trouble but.... Heinze
  8. Hanbury_Wolf

Wrong thread mate
  9. Hanbury_Wolf

Morgan Gibbs-White

It's long term in football. If we repeat that form in the first 15 games, Bruno will be sacked and we'll all be bricking it.
  10. Hanbury_Wolf

Should we have a separate thread to discuss each stage of every potential transfer?

Problem is the transfer thread is hundreds of pages of dross and moaning and it's turning people off. I think a thread per a player linked is fine. If it's a nothing rumour, the thread will die on it's ar$e pretty quickly. If it's got legs, people are going to be discussing it and it will...
  11. Hanbury_Wolf

Today’s games - 2021-22

We were pretty dominant from the off against Germany at the Euros Germany pressed well tonight, Enand still created lots of chances and possibly should have won Sterling was awful, walker not great. Rice and Bellingham is going to be some midfield for years to come! Neuer was unreal
  12. Hanbury_Wolf

See you in August

Inspired now and I'm also taking a break (not going to start my own thread) Main reason for me is the endless amounts of pointless information for the very rare golden nugget of actual transfer news. Pages and pages of circular debates about the board, the recruitment, Traore. It's a bit...
  13. Hanbury_Wolf

Morgan Gibbs-White

He was given the option. That's the manager/clubs call They don't demand a loan and it just happens.
  14. Hanbury_Wolf

Off where?
  15. Hanbury_Wolf

Stadium Plans

There's WiFi in the stadium?
  16. Hanbury_Wolf

Mate, why are you coming on the transfer window thread trying to discuss a transfer? This thread is to debate how much £££ Fosun have in the Wolves FC current account.
  17. Hanbury_Wolf

Marquinhos

This reminds me of Jon Obi Mikel He signed for Utd, reneged, signed for Chelsea and it went to court Chelsea had to pay Utd £20m Which was the exact amount Utd needed to keep their star player at the time Nuben Reves. They kept, him, built a team around him, won the league then the UCL within...
  18. Hanbury_Wolf

Morgan Gibbs-White

Not many. but you seem to think we will somehow screwing MGW over because he's english. We won't. If anything he's likely to get more opportunity to help meet the home grown quota
  19. Hanbury_Wolf

Morgan Gibbs-White

So some English players get in because there's no one else and some Englaish players don't get in because we prefer to play foreigners? Okay
Top Bottom