Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. N

MISSED OPPORTUNITIES (Transfer discussions)

I don't see how we've missed these opportunities yet. The 3 you mention haven't actually officially signed for anyone else as far as i know. It does look like the argentinian lad is off the cards, so i guess that is possibly one, but we can't drag a player here kicking and screaming. And other...
  2. N

Your last exciting transfer

Not sire if it counts, but when we confirmed we were signing Raul on a permanent after his loan. Other than that i would say Mouts. It was astounded when we signed him
  3. N

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

- Don't get linked with anyone: despite not generally being public about targets, we are not signing anyone and getting relegated. - Linked with a player who is deemed not good enough: club lacks ambition. - Linked with player who is deemed good enough: they are actually too good for Wolves and...
  4. N

Don't particularly want to click on birmingham mail article but do recall seeing something about wanting business done in time for pre-season. I am guessing the "warning shot" is a bit of embellushment on their part. However, i do get the impression he needs to be a bit quieter on these things...
  5. N

Ha 'some'. I type on my phone with fat thumbs and need to start checking before i post
  6. N

I think his point was that it is how some people spin it. That's how i read it anyway. Maybe i'm wrong
  7. N

Sustainability

It is refreshing to read a more positive and grounded OP and comments so far on Fosun's general approach. I appreciate it might not be universally popular and as exciting as lots of expenditure but i think it is a sensible approach, especially given the future restrictions - which if done...
  8. N

I don't think 35m is good enough to consider it yet. 45m would mske me think about it. Selling him.is not something i particularly want and wpuld like to keep our best players unless they really want to go. For me, the target is to raise funds by selling players we are maybe moving on from...
  9. N

Pretty sure, as someone else said, that we have an option to buy out the 50% sell on fee for £10m, which can be exercised as we wish. So surely if we were to sell we would just pay the 10m and anything above 20m would be tje profit
  10. N

What are your rules for respecting a poster ?

I always try and think that we all share one big thing in common in our love for the club. And whether a positive or negative post, something i agree with or not, i generally respect who is writing. I don't come on here to argue. If someone diasagrees with something i've wrote and isn't an ass...
  11. N

I'm not sure i would say i'm full of confidence, but feel they are different situations. Anything we offer Ruben is going to be better than he is currently on and i imagine we are more inclined to offer him a better deal than Adama, and i don't think a release clause is a bad idea. We can only...
  12. N

I will savd any annoyance until something actually happens to get annoyed about or the time comes and nothing positive has happened. I've always had the feeling that Palhinha is the option to replace Neves and other than that he is not wanted by us. There are a lot of if's being banded about...
  13. N

I'm sure the club would have been praised to the hilt if we'd soent 20m on a player to loan out straight away. I didn't really see enough of Vitinha. And from what i recall, when he did play it wasn't really in his best position I can just imagine a parellel dimension where we signed him and...
  14. N

I think it has been an issue for a while. Players just don't seem to have clicked - maybe not helped by all tbe chopping and changing - as you said, especially with Jota and Raul; they seemed to know what the other was going to do, and needed. I think the same with Podence; needs players on his...
  15. N

I think unfortunately crossing is the weakest aspect of all 3. I think with Jonny; he was more of a fb than wb, but has improved his atracking. Noticed when he was on the right he often drifted into the box like Doc used to, and the fact that he scored a couole of goals when he came back showed...
  16. N

Southgate - In or Out?

My wanting him gone is not knee-jerk. Have lost a lot of interest in the national team during his reign. Some of the most boring football the nation has ever played. I blame him mainly for the farce in the euro final. Whilst a final there and the world cup semis look good on paper; we seemed...
  17. N

I think defensively he improved a lot and he certainly brings the ball out of defence and atracks well, but i think what he does with it in the final third needs to improve. I wpuld say that is the difference between potential and being the best wb. I think 'hardly put a foot wrong' is pushing...
  18. N

It was a problem when Neves got injured. And no, i want a 4th midfiekder to push for a place and cover for injuries/suspensiions. I was disappointed we started the season with 3 senior midfielders, and i don't believe i was the only one, and dont believe it would be a good idea again
  19. N

In the same way that Mouts and Neves as first choice with Donk rotational and a promising youngster was completely unacceorable last season? Sorry. Don't see how this is any different. One of the biggest gripes was going into the season with 3 first team midfielders, now it's suddenly ok...
  20. N

Marquinhos

I don't see how we faffed if we had a pre-contract agreement in place. In fact completely the opposite. As someone above said, why wouod arsenal pay for a player they could have got for free. The whole deal seems dodgy to me. As far as i am concerned if there was 100% a pre-contract agreement...
Top Bottom