Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

John Ruddy to re-sign?

Apologies if it's been posted elsewhere, or if my info is duspect, but I've just been told the Star has an article about Bruno wanting big JR to stay with us. Wise move, e.g. for the benefit of the dressing room, or will it hinder the development of Sarkic?
  2. S

Our 'best 11 bargains' under the Fosun ownership?

We occasionally see criticism of Fosun's transfer policy on here. This is not a defence of Fosun as owners, nor of their transfer policy in general, but I thought it might be interesting to try to pick a "best bargains" XI of players who we gained after July 2016 (when Fosun became owners) and...
  3. S

Spare a thought for Max Kilman

I hope this is appropriate. We have a young man with a Russian father and a Ukrainian mother, and this lunacy occurring in Eastern Europe must be tugging at his emotions. It is possible Max has friends and/or relatives who are there, and I'm sure our thoughts are with them, and all others being...
  4. S

Domestic Deadline Day looms ever closer

Apologies if I've missed any of these moving on or a thread elsewhere on this but, as i type, we have just over 24 hours to arrange transfers/loans for the following who don't appear to be in Nuno's plans: Ryan Bennett Oskar Burr Niall Ennis Roderick Miranda Dion Sanderson Any news on...
  5. S

Saturday, your club needs YOU

Your club needs you: on Saturday, to get behind the lads for 90 minutes, come hell or high water. We are Wolves.
  6. S

The crucial Saturday?

The weekend fixtures pit six of the bottom seven teams against each other: Us vs Rotherham; Burton vs Forest; Wigan vs Bristol City. Also tough games for Blackburn away to Norwich, and Blouse away to Cardiff. The results this weekend - not just ours - will go a long way to determine who stays...
  7. S

Well done Burton

Well done football. As other clubs have done in the past, Burton Albion has recently been running a prostate cancer screening programme to make men less fearful about seeking a diagnosis. They have found eight people with the cancer, probably a life-saving discovery :) Now, if only we can...
  8. S

Saiss and Morocco in ACON

Sorry if posted elsewhere and apologies for any errors that might follow but the Saiss watchers amongst us will be cheering him on in the number 6 shirt, playing for Morocco in Group C, as follows: (All times shown are UK. Gabon is 1 hour ahead) 16 Jan 7pm vs DR Congo 20 Jan 7pm vs Togo 24 Jan...
  9. S

Mike Williamson's return to action

http://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2016/12/20/mike-williamson-feeling-good-after-his-long-awaited-wolves-comeback/ Good to read.
  10. S

2017 Africa Cup of Nations

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I'm wondering how this tournament might affect us between mid-Jan and early Feb. Nigeria isn't in the last 16 so Ikeme and Enobakhare aren't affected, though might we lose: Dicko to the Mali squad? Saiss to the Moroccan squad? Anyone else...
  11. S

Dave Edwards's off-field work

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. Perhaps the one player who most polarised supporters on-field is a great ambassador for the Wolves off-field. http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/2016/11/21/wolves-ace-dave-edwards-gives-star-gift-appeal-his-backing/
  12. S

If Saiss signs . . .

then we will have a glut of players who can play CM. Clearly Prince and Saiss (and Tex) will stay, but how would you prioritise keeping the CM lads still here from last season? Jack Price - young, can improve, plays at tempo and keeps it moving, leader on the pitch and loves the club (a bonus...
Top Bottom