Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. J

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Depends if the player wants to go. It's their career. If they want to go, you try to make money and move them on. Which we don't know yet -whether he wants to go or stay - so there's no point any of us reading anything into it. We'll wait and see.
  2. J

The Trincao loan was the reciprocated favour.
  3. J

Jackett, Ricketts and Murray at The Cleveland Arms

Thanks for the report
  4. J

So Benfica need to raise 17 million and have an extra attacking player...
  5. J

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

At the time he was being signed as a Left back. Might make a difference if he's promised a midfield spot.
  6. J

Sellars also said this during his Ask Wolves video. That if he needed money he'd ask the chairman and if needed the ownership would look at options.
  7. J

Jota celebrated his birthday in Tettenhall, not Liverpool.
  8. J

Yep. Champions League or title contenders. Anything less than that he’s at a club he likes with a good contract on the table.
  9. J

If the selling club give permission to talk to the player once both clubs see a deal in sight, then the buying club can talk to the player(representatives) on terms. But they can only be agreed in principle. No contract can be signed until the clubs have agreed terms.
  10. J

Marquinhos

There’s more value in playing nice and walking away than in fighting a costly legal battle over a youngster.
  11. J

Marquinhos

This and to get round the new post-Brexit visa rules. Get young players to earn points at Grasshoppers.
  12. J

From what I know (and this could be wrong) Gonzalez is more of a Fabregas type player (and therefore also likely to work in the prem) which is why SOME Barca fans don’t rate him, because they’ve grown used to a different profile of player in the middle.
  13. J

Only thing I’d say is in terms of attributes Palhihna has never been a like for like with Neves, whereas Nunes replaces Neves’s creativity (though is still a different player.) I’ve always felt that Palhinha would be providing the workrate, breakup play, and blade-of-grass covering of...
  14. J

Selling to buy. The new normal?

It's a fair concern to have, but I'd say it's more down to how effective the club is with succession planning. Liverpool sold Coutinho and used that money to buy, among others, VVD. I saw quite a lot of VVD at Celtic and he was always a standout. Celtic have a good track record of finding such...
  15. J

Selling to buy. The new normal?

I never understand why any fan wants Wolves to be anything other than a self-sustaining entity. Asking Jack Hayward, Steve Morgan, Fosun or anyone to continue putting their hands in their pockets rather than building Wolves to be able to put their own hands in their own pockets is a madness that...
  16. J

People on this messageboard have the brilliant ability to dig out every single rumor on the web, convince themselves of which ones are true based on their own biases and second-hand info, and then get ANGRY at the club when these rumors don't pan out. There's a Lou Reed line that "some people...
  17. J

Yup. Or, if not hounded out, just given up trying to hold conversations with brick walls.
  18. J

Sad to agree, but i agree
  19. J

Yawn.
  20. J

Not a **** up if you sign a contract in good faith and someone at the other end doesn’t honour it.
Top Bottom