Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. E

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

The international players aren't even back at their clubs yet. **** all generally happens before July 1 Ten hag wanted all his signings for pre season and had nine it's pure fantasy Give it time
  2. E

I don't get why most sre so doom and gloom The window is still open Time for a new pant wetters thread I think
  3. E

Yeah it worked out so well for Everton last season and Fulham the year before
  4. E

A bloodbath.. By jumped up self entitled keyboard warriors We need good business not a scatter gun approach.
  5. E

Every manager wants their new signings for the first day of pre season but its pure fantasy it doesn't happen Get real
  6. E

How do you know that he will be worth double, we can't possibly know either way.
  7. E

He's no where near a 30m player. 20m is good business imo
  8. E

Read somewhere that finding a right back is the easiest position to find at the moment Semedo has been consistently good for us but I did expect more for the fee paid and his pedigree. If we could get over 20m given his age and length of contract and needing funds to invest elsewhere we...
  9. E

Mike Riley stepping down!

Mike Dean to replace him with Kevin Friend as PA
  10. E

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

City just hoarding players. Trying to make the league uncompetitive as possible
  11. E

Its amazing how many chief negotiators are on this thread
  12. E

Goalscoring

I think the games changed you need goals spread out.
  13. E

We can't offer European football or that he will improve as a player or settle in Benfica have huge experience of bringing South Americans over as well as being a top club
  14. E

Totally agree Absolutely pathetic.
  15. E

If you are a top South American talent going to Benfica is always the logicsl choice
  16. E

Your last exciting transfer

The Neck
  17. E

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I like ait nouri but for all the promise he doesn't seem to manage a full 90 nevermind 2 games a week I think he's way off being ready for a team like City. Maybe in a few years time but when Marcal was favoured ahead of him at times that tells you everything
  18. E

Vitinha

Will be Trincao in a years time
  19. E

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

il drive him there
  20. E

Selling to buy. The new normal?

Excellent opening post. Treading water is the term i have used before, just absolutly vital we don't get sucked into a relegation battle. As we saw with Everton last season anyone outside the top 6 can easily get into trouble
Top Bottom