Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Mile End Wanderer

Formation change

Media talk that Bruno Lage could implement his own system for next season. What formation do you think he will go with?? https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2022/03/30/bruno-lage-making-mark-with-evolution-over-revolution-at-wolves/
  2. Mile End Wanderer

How many players will leave this summer?

Time for the 3 year cycle refresh?? Boly Dendoncker Bonatini Traore 29m Vinagre Cutrone Jordao Campana Dadashov Possible /Ruddy, Saiss, Marcal & Moutinho (out of contract) Return parent club, Trincao
  3. Mile End Wanderer

Players we should of never sold

Right or wrong answers please (there is a current theme on the forum that needs lightening up) Il start Alan Sunderland, Pedro Goncalves, Henri Camara All went on to better things, it’s terrible that players want to better themselves after playing for us. Just how could they??
  4. Mile End Wanderer

Vile obsession with us

Say no more. Looks like we have replaced the blues for the viles obsession. Even meeting our player what a pathetic fan base they have!!
  5. Mile End Wanderer

How many new players do we need?

Obviously the squad is still stale from Nuno’s era. How many new players does Bruno need ??
  6. Mile End Wanderer

Will we finish higher than 13th?

Evening folks.... What does everyone think then?? Can we finish above last season’s 13th place?? Or the 45pts tally? We won 12 matches quite a respectable amount of games. Drawing 9 and losing 17. Goals for 36 Can we also better the 36 goals for??
  7. Mile End Wanderer

Are the current players stale?

I think they are and we need more than just a few changes to the playing squad this summer!! Thoughts??
  8. Mile End Wanderer

Losing faith in Nuno

After recent performances I’m starting to lose faith and a loss to the baggies would all but seal my loss of faith in nuno. I believe the pandemic is hurting him more than he is letting on and you can sort of tell sometimes. Anyone else agree?
  9. Mile End Wanderer

When is Jonny back fit?

We could desperately do with Jonny back fit. He will be like a new signing on the right hand side. Anyone got any info on the Spaniard??
  10. Mile End Wanderer

FA Cup semi final rerun on bbc

FA Cup: Watford's 2019 semi-final win to be shown again on BBC Watford's thrilling FA Cup semi-final win against Wolves last season will be shown again in full on the BBC on Sunday, after you voted it your favourite of six cracking last-four ties from recent years. No one likes us we don’t...
  11. Mile End Wanderer

Patience is needed

I guess everyone feels disappointed by last nights result. However it wasn’t to be. Colin’s curse! We must trust in Nuno over the next fixtures. Chelsea, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Liverpool, Fulham Spurs and Palace I’m sure out of those 7 games we can turn our season round to higher position of...
  12. Mile End Wanderer

Going to the wire

Anyone else thinking the promotion chase will last another few weeks?
  13. Mile End Wanderer

5 players missing tomorrow?

Diogo Jota, Helder Costa and Romain Saiss are all struggling with injuries after the trip to Middlesbrough and are considered doubts for the game ensuring City could be set to face a weakened Wolves outfit. Neves and Doherty suspended Going to be an interesting line up! Wolves could be...
  14. Mile End Wanderer

It’s in our own hands

still 7 points clear of the villa and 3 clear of Cardiff.. let’s face it we have to win our next two no questions. Let’s think positive
  15. Mile End Wanderer

Fixtures! The run in!

So I take it we Wolves need to win 5/9 games to seal promotion? Looking at the other two teams it’s obvious we have harder matches still having to play some big teams. Cardiff id say is the easiest, followed by us or villa. Villa have some nice comfy games they shoulda coulda woulda be looking...
  16. Mile End Wanderer

Cardiff 12/1 to win the league

sorry for being the doom merchant on the latest odds but look at the run in they certainly have easier games than us. We can only afford to lose three more games?? At that price the bookies will get the punters
  17. Mile End Wanderer

N’Diaye or Saiss

Well have to say every time N’Diaye has played Iv been impressed with him. Offers more of physical presence on the ball and off it. Not bad going forward either. Just wondering if people are starting to think Alfred is the better option?
  18. Mile End Wanderer

Stop with the pant wetting

If Nuno thinks Wolves don’t need to sign anyone live with it. Seems to be too much of a meltdown already the window isn’t shut yet either, just wow.
  19. Mile End Wanderer

March/April our toughest months?

Just having a look at the fixtures. It seems to me that March/April will be among our toughest times of the season with the games against as follows.... March. Reading (H) Leeds (A) Villa (A) Burton (H) Boro (A) April. Hull (H) Cardiff (A) Derby (H) Birmingham (H) Bolton (A) Sheff Wed (H)
  20. Mile End Wanderer

This the week the wheels come off?

Say we lose to Norwich and fail to beat Fulham... What meltdown awaits us on here. Hopefully we don’t but we hardly ever win this time of year.
Top Bottom