Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. VancouverWolf

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

When I said that I think, ( or is it hope or even fantasy, ,.lol),Wolves might go big this window, I didn’t mean that Fosun would literally inject the cash but would ok Jeff taking a loan. Either way, I suspect Fosun would have to ok it. ( I have often wondered how much autonomy Jeff has). Even...
  2. VancouverWolf

Yes and to a degree I agree but an injection of say £70m to £100m to Wolves is nearly just maintenance for their investment and while I agree that Wolves are probably not a priority for Fosun, the figures I mentioned are not huge to them.
  3. VancouverWolf

It’s very, very possible. I wrote months ago that this could be another plateau in our development. The timing could be right. Guo and Jeff must have been excited to see us finish 7th. twice, have a great cup run and the Europa. No reason the wouldn’t try or want to get to those performances.
  4. VancouverWolf

You do realize that nobody knew how good the new players would be? Its a lousy thing to condemn the Wolves mgt. for transfers in hindsight……..they didn’t have that luxury when they signed some players. All transfers are a gamble.
  5. VancouverWolf

If you read the appropriate posts that you are reacting to, you see that what you post wasn’t germane to what you post here. Therefore, I’m not failing at all.
  6. VancouverWolf

You ask a very valid and timely question…… why do some fans criticize the club if transfers don’t work out?
  7. VancouverWolf

You have quite list there of players who were brought in to strengthen the side. Whether they all worked out to your satisfaction is irrelevant to me. The point we were discussing is you said we didn’t strengthen at all……but we did. And the proof is that they are all mostly on the payroll.
  8. VancouverWolf

Rather than waste time, please read my post #1070 for an reply.
  9. VancouverWolf

Bruno knows very well that clubs don’t always have a good window but that doesn’t mean Wolves treated him badly. Yes, Jeff would have the final say on incoming players but I don’t think that Bruno is kept out of the loop.
  10. VancouverWolf

Fosun do NOT treat Bruno badly, they do NOT lie to him nor do they abuse the trust. I get you think you’re right but that doesn’t make it factual.
  11. VancouverWolf

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

Probably top dozen. Hopefully Jeff and Bruno both want and expect better.
  12. VancouverWolf

That’s fair.
  13. VancouverWolf

Yes I do somewhat. There was a lot of basic football problems….possession, passing etc… Some terrible football. Anyway, a new season will soon be here.
  14. VancouverWolf

DAZN leaves Canada….use Fubotv instead

Dang…..I didn’t think of having to record games I want to watch later. I better look at the fine print. BTW, may I ask where are you in Canada?
  15. VancouverWolf

I honestly can’t remember that. A team of our dreams? If true, ( I have no reason to doubt you), then that makes me happy because he has two more years to make it happen. Where is that quote from?…….anybody?
  16. VancouverWolf

Some interesting points and definitely some valid ones. However, I disagree with you when you say since the summer of 2018, every single window since then we haven’t strengthened at all. All the transfer are on record and can be checked any time. I agree that the last two season performances...
  17. VancouverWolf

Hold on a sec…… This time last year Bruno and Jeff got to talking about a job coaching Wolves. I presume over several phone calls, zoom talks, and discussions with agents and lawyers……most likely before they even had a face to face meeting. Bruno would have been told what the budget would be...
  18. VancouverWolf

Nicely put, old chap.
  19. VancouverWolf

Wow…….that’ll learn them ;)
  20. VancouverWolf

Actually the last 6 years that Fosun owned us, indicates a high level of professional management competence. Now not all may be some some fans liking but the club is run with no scandals, no lawsuits, no players mouthing off to the press, no tax or police investigations into financial...
Top Bottom