Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. S

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

If MGW doesn’t back himself to get in a midfield/forward line ahead of Dendonker or Hwang then sell him for 200k the primadonna.
  2. S

Rumours from the pub

Quick, someone send Matt Hobbs up the M6 with a bag full of change of a couple of Pastel de Natas, Jota is coming back.
  3. S

Rumours from the pub

The only Jota we will be signing is that really **** one who used to play for Blues. This has turned into the drunk thread.
  4. S

We need players before we even sell anyone. If we do sell any first teamers they need replacing too. We are at least 3 first 11 players short, IMO. Unfortunately for us, it’s the spine of the team too. This one in one out rhetoric is laughable and will see us relegated.
  5. S

We really are I was being facetious to be fair. However at the same time, after how many abject failures of transfer windows do they start getting truly held to account. Palhinha is the easiest signing we could ever make, and massively improves the match day squad options, yet we are losing out...
  6. S

If Fulham sign Palhinha, Shi or Sellars, or both should resign.
  7. S

Bright

Jos would still take him back. ;)
  8. S

Giles and Sanderson are bang average. MGW is just about average. We have fell that far in the space of just a couple years, and are that desperate for a signing, we are making championship cloggers out to be world beaters. For the love of god Jeff get your moth covered ****ing chequebook out...
  9. S

We wouldn’t wait 2 months for Sanches last year and we won’t wait a few months for Enzo this. Yet we couldn’t wait to spend 14m on Hwang unnecessarily instead of waiting a few months. From a purely football perspective, the people in charge don’t have a clue. They are brands people and a...
  10. S

This all stems back to our completely ludicrous jan window where we made one of our worst signings ever (for the same price we could now sign Palhinha) and then gave away one of our most dangerous players for free. Instead of just maintaining even half decent form, reaching Europe and pushing...
  11. S

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

So if we are now losing out on players to Benfica, does anyone see a minor flaw in the plan we have had the last few years to poach all the best talent out of Portugal? What a depressing few months.
  12. S

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

The project left with Nuno, let’s be honest here.
  13. S

Gabigol? Surely Gabriel Batistuta is past it now.
  14. S

From next season I suggest a Molineux mix pre season. Shut the site down the Monday after last game the season, open it up early July. This thread has sucked the life out of me.
  15. S

Who the **** is Matthew Hobbs?
  16. S

For me, Hoever is pound for pound the worst signing in our entire history. A nonsensical signing on every single level. There’s a danger of every thread turning non stop doom and gloom, but if you look at the last 2-3 years in terms of our approach in the transfer market and our outputs, it’s...
  17. S

Your last exciting transfer

Dreaming used to be for free. On a separate note, I think the summer of 94 deserves its own thread. Halcyon days.
  18. S

I genuinely don’t get why we don’t just sign Paulinha, regardless. It’s on a plate for us.
  19. S

For me, and I know this is only my opinion, Neves represents more than football. He gives me that feeling that no amount of on the pitch success can replicate. For me, that’s priceless.
  20. S

Your last exciting transfer

Nothing will ever top the summer we signed Geoff Thomas. Honestly thought we were going to go on and win the league. Not the 2nd division, I mean the premier league! Such an exciting summer that was.
Top Bottom