Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Frank Lincoln

Mike Riley stepping down!

With Riley and four of his referees retiring, it could be the chance to start afresh. Webb was a top referee so who knows, things may improve.
  2. Frank Lincoln

Derby takeover about to collapse

Indeed it was like a world war battlefield, but it didn't stop Messrs Hector, Hinton, O'Hare and the rest of them from playing some great football.
  3. Frank Lincoln

I used to like going to the Baseball Ground, there always seemed a good atmosphere. And during the Clough/Taylor era they had a very good team as well.
  4. Frank Lincoln

Liam Rosenior will take charge of training next Monday when the Derby County players return for pre season training, including just five contracted players. Who can blame Wayne Rooney for walking, he has put a lot of his own money into the club, and obviously fears the worst. I do hope that...
  5. Frank Lincoln

Paul Darby RIP

Sad news indeed. Once a Wolf, always a Wolf. R.I.P.
  6. Frank Lincoln

What are your rules for respecting a poster ?

I know that people have opinions that are different to mine, and I respect their right to disagree with me. I am fortunate that no one has really had a go at me on here, or insulted me. If they did I would just let it pass, I had enough of that nonsense elsewhere. Overall I find the folk on here...
  7. Frank Lincoln

Collecting football shirts

The last replica shirt I bought was one of the Goodyear ones. I certainly wouldn't buy one now, not just because of my age, but also because of the ridiculous prices fans are charged for them.
  8. Frank Lincoln

Attendances 86-87

Very true. I knew a couple of people who said they would never step inside Molineux again whiles the Bhatti Brothers (excuse my language) owned Wolves. Yet they both went to just about every away game. I remember going to Exeter City on a bank holiday Monday. Three parts of the ground was...
  9. Frank Lincoln

New fixtures - first and last

On the evening of October 8th I predict we’ll be in the top three.. :)
  10. Frank Lincoln

Today’s games - 2021-22

Who will still have probably played as many games last season as the England players did. I am sorry, but tiredness as an excuse just doesn't wash with me.
  11. Frank Lincoln

Southgate - In or Out?

A world cup semi final and a Euro final is a pretty good record. England could not be in an easier group in the World Cup, so maybe judge him after that.
  12. Frank Lincoln

Today’s games - 2021-22

I am not sure I agree when people say that England players were tired after a long season. Haven't the Hungarian players also just played a full season of football.
  13. Frank Lincoln

Today’s games - 2021-22

A strange substitution.
  14. Frank Lincoln

Today’s games - 2021-22

Stones very unlucky there.
  15. Frank Lincoln

Today’s games - 2021-22

Harry Kane not fooling this referee with his dive.
  16. Frank Lincoln

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

Still time to remedy that, but it's not looking too promising.
  17. Frank Lincoln

Bassini Takeover of Blues

Surely the EFL will look at this. How can he possibly be considered a fit and proper person to own a football club? Or has nothing been learnt from the Derby County debacle?
  18. Frank Lincoln

Bobby Hope dies aged 78.

One of the finest inside forwards of his time. He was a great servant for the Albion, and I am sure they will give him a fitting send off. R.I.P.
  19. Frank Lincoln

Billy Bingham RIP

Billy Bingham was the best manager that Northern Ireland ever had, and who can forget about that famous victory over Spain in the 1982 World Cup. R.I.P.
  20. Frank Lincoln

The World Cup.

The biggest shame is that the leading football nations did not boycott this World Cup. Corruption is probably too polite a word for what has happened. I have no interest whatsoever in a tournament being held in Qatar.
Top Bottom