Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. G

Either you're 12 or under, or you really should've grown out of this misogyny by now.
  2. G

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Since taking over from Spiers, Madeley's tweeted/retweeted/quote tweeted 60 times. Of those: 30 are about Wolves 20 are about other stuff (mostly England football or the cricket) 7 are promoting non-Wolves Athletic content 1 is about Walsall 2 acknowledging the end of his time covering WBA...
  3. G

Goalscoring

Coady said he was able to block Jota's shot on the line last season because he knew he'd smash it rather than place it, so he just closed his eyes and made himself big.
  4. G

Goalscoring

We all know this is a huge problem for us. It's also one of the hardest (and most expensive) problems to solve in the transfer market. But what tactic should we try? Do we go for a Jimenez replacement in the hope they'll score fifteen a season? That seems the obvious answer, but unless we spend...
  5. G

Current squad forecast league position

Thanks! What I'd add, though, is that our squad is a really solid base. If we add a goalscorer, high class centre-half and midfield reinforcements we could fly high again.
  6. G

Current squad forecast league position

I'd say about 15th on the basis that Sa likely won't be as freakishly good and I don't see where our goals are coming from.
  7. G

Rumours from the pub

If Neves doesn't go then we'd need to sell a few of Traore, MGW, Podence, Dendoncker, Jimenenz and Coady, I reckon. Each potentially expendable footballing-wise (though selling Coady or MGW would really hurt). Neto's value will be artificially low at the moment because he's missed so much...
  8. G

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

I hear you in 1 and (especially) 2, but not 3: all the other brands are dependent on Wolves being in the Premier League.
  9. G

I don't think footballing success is the deciding factor, but I suspect Fosun know that without Neves or new players funded by Neves money, we 1) risk being relegated; 2) have a fanbase ready to turn on them; 3) weaken our reputation and brand. Those things will all affect our financial success...
  10. G

Yeah that's why we have a shedload of Taiwanese players and not a single Portuguese.
  11. G

No More Spiers

I think this kind of local journalism is largely obsolete once you get to bigger Championship and Prem clubs tbh. Fifteen years ago people working around Molineux and Compton would have been the most ITK and someone like David Instone could cultivate a mutually beneficial relationship. Now, the...
  12. G

What price this is repeated with Trincao in a year's time?
  13. G

Rumours from the pub

Nice kit, that.
  14. G

Walsall Takeover

One of the partners of the company that's bought Walsall founded another company which advises rich people who, collectively, have assets valued at 12b. That company's not worth 12b, and nor's the company that's bought Walsall, which, as it only owns Walsall, is worth whatever Walsall FC Ltd...
  15. G

Walsall Takeover

Says they'll be buying the land the stadium's on, and want to raise capital to 'execute the existing purchase option on Poundland Bescot Stadium and the surrounding property. Facilitating and completing the purchase of the stadium freehold is a top priority for the new ownership group.' That...
  16. G

Him and Yerson'll be fun.
  17. G

Hwang

I simply don't buy this and think we need to knock this argument on the head immediately. We know Fosun are trying to monetize the Wolves brand in China, but South Korea and China are not the same country, and beyond a social media account there aren't really ways for South Koreans to engage...
  18. G

U18 & U23 news and info...

On a public forum where people are demanding you're sacked? I doubt it.
  19. G

U18 & U23 news and info...

I trust everyone being sanctimonious here never did anything a bit disrespectful aged 16.
  20. G

He's played 860 minutes of senior football and has 2 goals. But he's not consistently played up-front: transfermarkt has 7 appearances at left mid, 5 at right mid, 2 attacking centre mid, 2 striker, 2 left winger and 1 on the right wing.
Top Bottom