Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Tonesterwolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

I think its quite nice bit each to there own. Remember though Manbet never sponsored the training kit.
  2. Tonesterwolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

Happens alot these days. Astropay were already Palaces training kit sponsor from last season and they were also Burnleys sleeve sponsor. Palaces new front of shirt sponsor is Cinch who also sponsor Spurs sleeves. The only time I really remember teams having the same sponsor in the old days was...
  3. Tonesterwolf

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

New sleeve sponsor as well it seems. Shame about the red but we did have it with bitc aswell. Not sure I like the castore logo on the sleeves.
  4. Tonesterwolf

Castore

Another contract for Castore and a bit of a surprise one as they've teamed up with Salford City.
  5. Tonesterwolf

FA Cup Kits

Away at Southampton, changed from grey to blue.
  6. Tonesterwolf

FA Cup Kits

Before I was born but didn't we wear white at home to Norwich in the cup in the early 70s?
  7. Tonesterwolf

FA Cup Kits

Don't ever need a third kit really if the colour of the away kit is in complete contrast with our home colours. We wore the away kit at Man City and Southampton when there was no clash and the white at Watford and Norwich so only the white kit was actually needed.
  8. Tonesterwolf

Castore

Some more Castore leaks - Newcastle home and third and Rangers away.
  9. Tonesterwolf

Castore

With the end of the season fast approaching we may be seeing the new kits soon. Castore have today released Rangers third kit for next season and there have been 2 leaks aswell, the new Villa Kits and Sevillas home home for 22-23.
  10. Tonesterwolf

Bust up

Agree, the only season we were "nearly relegated" from the prem was the "Survival Sunday" year against Blackburn.
  11. Tonesterwolf

Hummel Proposed Kits 2018/2019

Interestingly he even wore his own shirt ( a different one to the one discussed in the article) in the Sherpa Van final.
  12. Tonesterwolf

Hummel Proposed Kits 2018/2019

To me the kits look like a fans knock up of what a hummel kit might look like. They may well be a hummel proposal for the club but I'm not convinced as they always use their other logo on Kits, not the chevron one.
  13. Tonesterwolf

Castore

A different shaped sponsor and the 4 wouldn't be there.
  14. Tonesterwolf

Look at the table! 6th is ours for the taking.

Exactly, for instance our win at Sky 6 Spurs on a Sunday was not televised and neither was the Burnley v Liverpool game being played at the same time on that day.
  15. Tonesterwolf

Castore

Not Wolves but Rangers shirt for next season has apparently been leaked after some fans received them in the post by mistake. They ordered the "legends shirt" which was worn in a one off friendly a couple of weeks ago but received a totally different shirt to the one worn in the match.
  16. Tonesterwolf

Castore

I wouldn't say abysmal but even though I like our home kit the least of the three this season it is better than Newcastles so there is room for improvement next season. Our training wear is green looks far better than Newcastles red and black.
  17. Tonesterwolf

Newcastle United Pre-Match Thread

We haven't changed to all gold since the first season back in the prem - w88 kit. So it will be black shorts which in my opinion is right, we wear gold tops and black shorts unless forced to change (oh and gold socks too, hate it when we have black ones)
  18. Tonesterwolf

Home shirts £16 today only

Totally agree, me and my 2 boys always get a shirt or 2 a season and none of us have wanted the home. Just too yellow for me, should be the gold shade of the Nutmeg kits in the 90s for me.
  19. Tonesterwolf

Today’s games - 2021-22

It's pumas template for third kits this season for their elite teams. A few teams have added the club badge in the traditional position after fan protests.
  20. Tonesterwolf

Players we should of never sold

Went to a Norwich game at Oxford with a canary supporting friend of mine when Ade was a young sub. He be came on and straight away fouled an Oxford defender. "Off, off, off" was the call from the terraces but not from the home fans but the traveling support who then booed when only a yellow was...
Top Bottom