Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Pagey

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

Championes
  2. Pagey

Where do you think we'll finish next season?

Impossible to predict, till transfer window closes, although our business may be completed
  3. Pagey

Derby takeover about to collapse

Wheres Rooney heading then?
  4. Pagey

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

I just can't get my head round the lukaku deal, what a massive waste of cash, surely someone will pay for it
  5. Pagey

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Fosun invested in a shirt once worn by the GOAT, apparently Guo heard there's a few quid profit to made
  6. Pagey

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

**** me, made the mistake of reading today's posts on this thread, wow. Must be the heat.
  7. Pagey

Grasshoppers Zürich

Sorry mate, just to clarify would 'us' be Wolves, Grasshoppers or the claret n blue lot? Asking for a friend.
  8. Pagey

Season Ticket Prices /Relocation/New STs

As i said, I apologise if I offended, but you had to carry on. Now you're starting to live upto your name, have a good day.
  9. Pagey

1st question, Yep and got the usual tut tut for being to loud, in fact they tutted that hard their nashers nearly ejected. 2nd part, sums it up for me. 3rd was a joke, sorry I offended 4th tbf it's the family enclosure
  10. Pagey

Fixed that
  11. Pagey

I'm not sure how true that actually is, it's just he seemed to me to be put on the spot in interviews regarding his departure, and appeared to be saying what was expected of him, without confirming he wanted to move on. He's always seemed mature and level headed, and his family being happy here...
  12. Pagey

Really is getting pointless reading this thread, just a bunch of seven year olds whinging they haven't got what they wanted for Christmas the week before santa actually arrives. My theory is maybe Neves doesn't actually want to leave this window, but the club are hawking him out to the highest...
  13. Pagey

Now to order your tartan leg blanket, thermos and subscription to supply your werthers
  14. Pagey

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

I've always thought he'd make a great coach, but has he ever suggested he'd be interested in doing them?
  15. Pagey

It is in sandwell
  16. Pagey

Maybe potential players want to know where they are going to fit into the squad, will they be playing regularly or sat on the bench? A potential sale of Neves says to replacements if he stays then I'm potentially competing with a brilliant midfielder in a world cup year, do I want that?
  17. Pagey

Yorkshire? Imagine the meltdown on here if he went to Leeds, please no
  18. Pagey

Marquinhos

Arsenal fans on reading they beat us to his signature, are celebrating like they've won the league............again.
  19. Pagey

Any good? What position? Gerrim in !!!!!
  20. Pagey

one wish for next season

Liverpool get done for bribing, 10 division drop and 1 billion pound fine, shared between league 1 and 2.
Top Bottom