Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Bostin

MISSED OPPORTUNITIES (Transfer discussions)

Nobody on here has a clue what opportunities we have missed. Most links we read about in the paper are an agents way of raising interest in their player. We probably got linked with Enzo to force his deal with Benfica over the line. People on here seem to fall for it every time, then use it...
  2. Bostin

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

What an absolute ****-fest.
  3. Bostin

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Does that make Jeff Shi Grandmaster Sexay?? Vinny - Rikishi?
  4. Bostin

Today’s games - 2021-22

It’s a pointless friendly that none of the players want to play in, at the end of a long season. It’s the equivalent of us losing 6-0 to Morecambe in preseason. Let them all bugger off on holiday ffs
  5. Bostin

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

Are people really that bothered? It’s a bloody friendly.
  6. Bostin

The players don’t want to play, they’d rather be on holiday
  7. Bostin

Today’s games - 2021-22

I wonder if the north bank will empty at 80 minutes
  8. Bostin

Today’s games - 2021-22

The scoreboard operator at Molineux is the most overpaid bloke ever. No bugger ever scores there. It’s cursed.
  9. Bostin

No More Spiers

Never as bad as the keyboard warriors made out. Always enjoyed the tone of his matchday tweets.
  10. Bostin

Were you the one who left the sandwiches/bomb unattended?!
  11. Bostin

Realistic sale fees

There is no way we’re getting £50m for Neves. It’ll be more like £30-£35m.
  12. Bostin

Fosun out?

All this talk of Wolves being on the stock exchange, eSports, record labels, increased revenue….. I honestly couldn’t give a ****. I want to rock up on a Saturday afternoon and watch the team play some half decent football. Fans want to feel some sort of connection with the club, and all...
  13. Bostin

Neves x 200

I have a funny feeling he will end up at Liverpool.
  14. Bostin

Please don’t sign Hwang

Lost the ball by trying stupid flicks. Missed a one on one. Doesn’t do the basics well. Reminds me of MGW when he was ****! Trying too hard.
  15. Bostin

Raul Jimenez next season

Thought he was great today. **** pass to Hwang to make it 1-2, mind!
  16. Bostin

Liverpool Verdict

Played without fear. Would’ve won if Neto was on the pitch. Someone book Hwang a flight out of here.
  17. Bostin

Raul Jimenez next season

Watching Newcastle the other night and the transformation of Joelinton, I wonder whether there’s scope to turn Raul into an attacking midfielder? They have similar characteristics. Raul is better with the ball at his feet, can shoot, naturally drops deep anyway and is rarely in the 6 yard box...
  18. Bostin

Lopetegui

If nothing else, a manager of his standing would certainly help attract high calibre players.
  19. Bostin

Neves x 200

Why do we need €60m?? Can’t we loan him to Barca for free for a year with no obligation to buy? That’s good business sense, right?
  20. Bostin

Neves x 200

Imagine if he’d had Renato Sanches alongside him this season instead of Dendoncker. Massive missed opportunity
Top Bottom