Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Search results

1. Skrilla

Ruben Semedo

https://maisfutebol.iol.pt/transferencias/internacional/wolverhampton-avanca-para-contratar-ruben-semedo Mais Futebol, a Portuguese news source, now reporting Wolves will sign Ruben Semedo, pending 'final details of bureaucratic issues', for €10-12m. A controversial signing if it materialises...
  2. Skrilla

"The Men Who Sell Football" - Investigative Documentary

Brilliant watch when you have an hour to spare: The Men Who Sell Football So while we're all moaning about lack of transfers with several weeks left in the transfer window and the best team we've had for half a century, appreciate what we do have compared to what some other big clubs have had...
  3. Skrilla

2021 Summer Transfer Window (General Discussion)

Since we are no longer allowed to talk about anything in the other thread unless it strictly relates to a transfer rumour involving Wolves, here's a thread to discuss anything relating to the transfer window, whether it be Wolves or non-Wolves, or not relating to any specific transfer rumour. A...
  4. Skrilla

Real Betis Friendly

Are we expecting another 45/45 split with another game on Monday? 1st half: Jimenez RAN Silva Trincao Neves Moutinho Marcal Kilman Boly Semedo Sa 2nd half: Cutrone Campbell MGW Dadashov Perry Otasowie Bueno Saiss Mosquera Hoever Ruddy Leaves out Marques, Cundle, Estrada (assuming that...
  5. Skrilla

Bruno Lage

6. Skrilla

The back five

It’s not working anymore is it? Honestly I think teams have figured us out. If we can’t keep clean sheets, we don’t create enough opportunities going forward for it to be worth sticking with. You can’t really use the Chelsea game as an example of it working, we got battered all game and Tuchel...
  7. Skrilla

Romain Saiss

Those who've seen my posts know this isn't a kneejerk reaction, but I'm just curious as I've seen others defending him and saying a centre back is not a priority. So I'd like to know - do you think we need to upgrade on Romain Saiss in this transfer window?
  8. Skrilla

Ki-Jana Hoever

Signing for £10m from Liverpool, can play as a right back and centre back. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8747871/Wolves-set-sign-Liverpool-defender-Ki-Jana-Hoever-10m-deal.html
  9. Skrilla

Cavaleiro & Costa promotion bonuses

Looks like we are due an extra windfall from the promotions of both Fulham and Leeds: That takes the total from the sales of the two combined to over £40m. Every little helps as we head into a crucial transfer window, especially if we intend to make a push for that top six.
  10. Skrilla

Wayne Hennessey

Not sure about that one Wayne...
  11. Skrilla

Keita Baldé Diao

A tentative rumour, but given the obvious link to Mendes - his parent club is Monaco and he came from Lazio who are another 'Mendes Carousel' club, it's a link that's hard to ignore. He plays anywhere across the front three, has serious pace, physicality and skill would be a good match for the...
  12. Skrilla

Nuno wants a striker in January

According to John Percy and The Telegraph we want an "out-and-out goalscorer"... Nuno Espirito Santo prioritises new Wolves striker in January transfer window Also mentions us wanting central midfield cover and a right back, presumably looking for more like-for-like replacements in those areas.
  13. Skrilla

Circumventing Financial Fair Play Via Youth

Wolves owners' masterplan to make the club a fixture in the Premier League Seven figures to be spent on scouting and improving the quality of the academy sides, including a link-up with local school (The Royal) for youth to study/live there while playing for Wolves Academy. Given the...
  14. Skrilla

Updated Squad Lists

Squads for 2018/19 Premier League confirmed Iorfa the surprise inclusion, but given Doherty is our only out-and-out right back it makes sense to keep him in the squad, but seemingly this means he's back training with the first team squad so I wonder if he'll make the most of the opportunity...
  15. Skrilla

Willy Boly

Stepped his game up today. Won everything in the air, and although fortuitous with the goal it was ball to hand and never intentional. We also saw the Boly of last season with the ball, bringing it out from the back and clipping those balls into the channel for Jota or Jimenez to break Man...
  16. Skrilla

Maintaining the core

6 out of 11 of our new players weren't here last year (Patricio, Jonny, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Jimenez, Traore), 11 out of 12 of Fulham's signings, costing them £120 million, are completely new. 5 out of 6 of our new signings are also of an Iberian influence, adding to the large Portuguese group...
  17. Skrilla

How many more signings needed?

Given Spiers has said we're only targeting two more signings, I'm not convinced that's going to give us enough depth given the club's ambition of wanting a top half finish in our first season back. We need the competition to avoid complacency and to prevent injuries derailing our season, which...
  18. Skrilla

Sterling and modern day strikers

Just wanted to know opinions of mixers on Sterling in this World Cup. He appears to be the marmite player constantly in the spotlight. He puts himself into so many goal scoring positions but consistently lacks that end product. If he’d taken his chances, he’d be competing with Kane for that...
  19. Skrilla

Juan Fernando Quintero

Wolves and Tottenham 'have contacted' World Cup ace and this weekend important in transfer situation - Sport Witness Been one of the stars of this World Cup, looks like River Plate would have to buy him for €3.7m by TONIGHT in order to resell him to another club, with apparently us, Real Madrid...
  20. Skrilla

World Cup Predictions

A bit of fun on the dawn of the greatest event in football, what are your predictions for the following in the World Cup: Winner - World Cup 2018: Predict how the World Cup will unfold round by round Golden Boot - Golden Ball - Golden Glove - Underdog - My predictions: Winner - Brazil...
Top Bottom